Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I agree. I'm just glad it did go in...... Or Kane would have looked "real bad"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, it kind of sucks that it had to end on, dare I say, a weak goal. But the Hawks played an amazing series and my hats are off to them. Thanks for the great series Hawks and their fans!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgarb73184's Items on eBay

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I am so hppay right now, floating on airs. Congrats to all the Hawks and thanks for everything this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See KayVaytch's Items on eBay

I just wanna say that there are no curse for EA Sports Hockey cover boys like football haha

They even nailed it by showing Toews with the cup at the end of the intro of NHL10 !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Karma-129's Items on eBay

Congratulations to Blackhawk fans. :-) Your city has waited long enough for the Cup. Hell of a game too. Even if the finish was a bit wonky LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

Was I the only one who as a hockey fan felt a little cheated by the end of the game last night? It was such a great game/series, and to have it end in confusion, after the buildup of SC Finals overtime, didn't it deserve more? I wanted the dramatic Doc Emrick call, the immediate bench eruption, all that stuff. It was supremely awkward.

the philly goal light operator/horn guy whatever did nothing to indicate it thus the awkward pause. i'll still take it. what an awesome year! now if we can maybe get 3 or 4 like the old edmonton and ny islanders teams of the 80's!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Andrew Ladd said it best after the game calling it the worst celebration ever.

I thought the puck went up in the air first, then when some of the Hawks started jumping off the bench I was looking at the T.V. saying what are they doing. That's when they showed the replay.

Awkward finish, yeah. Great game, yes, Dream result, Oh H**L Yeah.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djrecords's Items on eBay

the philly goal light operator/horn guy whatever did nothing to indicate it thus the awkward pause. i'll still take it. what an awesome year! now if we can maybe get 3 or 4 like the old edmonton and ny islanders teams of the 80's!

Chicago should be very happy they won one because it is unlikely their team will be as good in the next couple of years with all the cap pressure they are under.

Not to rain on the parade but be prepared to say goodbye to at least 4-5 of Sharp, Versteeg, Buff, Ladd, Madden, Eager, Burrish, Bolland and Sopel.

Be prepared for a 3rd and 4th line full of kids and cast offs. That doesn't mean they can't be good (see SJ) but their depth will be gone.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829