Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

good luck to everyone that is going to apply....hope you get who you want....and im scanning the rask now.
    EDIT SCANS UP
    Last edited by fdp79; 06-09-2010 at 11:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Cool. I just got my email that they got my toppers

SCF Rewards
    Country

good luck...hopefully they get yours to you quickly...i believe it was a little over a month after i received the email that i got it in hand

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Awesome swatch. Very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you....this is one reason i love ITG...the patch is busting off the card....makes.... you....want....to......touch it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Very nice guys...esp that Rask, what a sweet swatch.

Just got mine in today...will get a scan up soon. I ended up with Sawchuk, and I'm pretty happy with it. Numbered 9/10, jersey is all blue (leafs). Love the fact my name is on the back of the card...just think that's really cool. (my only complaint, having now seen the checklist...would have loved to ended up with a Lemieux instead...as that would have doubled as a PC card as well. Having said that...kudos all around to Dr. Price and ITG for this awesome program!)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

This first batch took a bit longer since they had to work hard to get BTP and Superlative out on time, if I were to guess I'd say anyone applying now should see a pretty good turn-around time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

This first batch took a bit longer since they had to work hard to get BTP and Superlative out on time, if I were to guess I'd say anyone applying now should see a pretty good turn-around time.

I would agree. (Just another kudos to give ITG...they said upfront it would be delayed a little bit to get Superlative out on time).

Here's my 'chuk:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone able to direct me to the place to apply? I don't buy too much ITG product but now that I know about this program that's probably going to change!

Dave
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Anyone able to direct me to the place to apply? I don't buy too much ITG product but now that I know about this program that's probably going to change!

Dave

All the info can be found here:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/vip.html

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast