Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: How much postage?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

How much postage?

So I was wondering,
    I am going to send an 8x10 of Mr. Bryce Harper TTM c/o his house and I have two questions:

1. Should I use the home address? If not, what other addresses?

2. How many forever stamps would I need on my return envelope ( I will pay the postage to him at the post office)?

Help is appreciated, Thanks!

-Indian71

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I was wondering,
    I am going to send an 8x10 of Mr. Bryce Harper TTM c/o his house and I have two questions:

1. Should I use the home address? If not, what other addresses?

2. How many forever stamps would I need on my return envelope ( I will pay the postage to him at the post office)?

Help is appreciated, Thanks!

-Indian71

1) Really? You bumped a topic in under 4hrs? Bad form man.

2) Could try home or his agent right now until he signs then wherever he shows up. Also his school might be able to hook you up depends how far his moved beyond them.

3)....that all varies based upon weight and where you are and where you are sending it so there is no way to answer that. I know I just sent two 8x10s from NY to OR and it was $2.07 each way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your best bet is to address an SASE already stamped and put that in the envelope with your 8x10. I use 2x $0.44 and 2x $0.17 stamps on the outer envelope and 2x $0.44 and 1x $0.17 on the SASE.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[quote=Sawks14;8081759]1) Really? You bumped a topic in under 4hrs? Bad form man.

Sorry man, I just needed the answer ASAP as I was mailing everything out today

SCF Rewards
    Country

[quote=Sawks14;8081759]1) Really? You bumped a topic in under 4hrs? Bad form man.quote]

Sorry just was getting ready to mail, needed ASAP (first post went wrong with quote)