Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: TTM Success with Hats

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM Success with Hats

Whats up everyone? I was just curious if any of you guys ever send hats TTM and if so do you ever have any luck?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive heard hats fade over time but im not positive since ive just heard that from people

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Detroit Tigers Hat Signed by Verlander,Bonderman,Rodney,Granderson and Polanco and its been ok since 06

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I got these signed TTM. I sent the pens along with the hats. Whenever I go to a store like a Target or WalMart, I check to see if they have hats on clearance. Sometimes you can pick them up for just a couple bucks. They look great on display!

Mike Mussina

Travis Lee

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool. Thanks for replies everybody. Those hats look awesome I want to get some to put on display with some other autograph stuff I have collected.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Forgot that I got this return from Max Scherzer last year:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got one from Jason Hanson (Det. Lions Kicker) in 2002. No fading.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A reakitive of mine played football for the NY Giants sent me a signed hat (I never figured out who was on it...) but it has faded awful (I was younger so I wore it everywhere, probably wasn't my best descion!)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I did the same thing with a Tiger Woods signed Stanford cap. I should have known better, but it was a great conversation starter and I think helped me get more IP autos. I wore that to a number of games and you know the player knew I was not selling autos wearing that!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content