Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How Are The Indians IP?

I just got tickets for the Cleveland Indians game Thursday, July 1 and am hoping to add some autographs to my collection. Having not been to a game since the 2008 season, I'm relatively unfamiliar with their 'graphing habits in the stadium. Can anyone tell me who is a moderately constant signer or who occasionally sign in the stadium? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

I can't tell you much about how they are now, as I haven't lived in Ohio since 2005, but if you can get there early, hound the parking lot before the game (noon to 3 pm or so for an evening game). I had a lot of success doing that then.

Like I said though, standard disclaimer, that was 5 years and a lot of players ago. But it's an idea if you have the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

They are good. In one day of just pre-game parking lot my brother on his own got, Santana single signed bat and ball
    Team bat signed by, Peralta, Cabrera, Westbook, Marte, Sandy Alomar, and I'm just listing from the top of my head, but he had 10 signatures on the bat. This is just from pre-game parking lot bc he couldn't take the bat into the stadium, it is a rule there, and he didn't wait to do the parking lot post game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

after the games is the best time to do them-before you might get a couple of pitchers but after you'll get like,hafner,santana,westbrook and more

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hafner after the game...never before. Grady and Asbrubal maybe if they are rehabbing. They leave the players lot around 3-3:30 PM. Kerry Wood always gets there a hair before 3 PM, as does Tony Sipp and Raffy Perez. All three of them are good signers. I guess Asdrubal has never signed but he is warming up now that he is injured. For a 7:05 game most players are there between Noon and 2 PM. The coaches are there before Noon or earlier. I'm still looking for Branyan, Kearns, etc. PM me if you have any other questions...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahh, probably should've mentioned this will be a noon game! Might try and stick around after the game...

SCF Rewards
    Country

get there between 7:30-8 AM if you want to get them outside the players gate....or just get them after the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shoemajt-thats sounds right-get there early.and i like early games because it seems players like to sign more after the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game is tomorrow! Planning on trying to snag some autographs inside the park before the game, then hit the players lot afterwards...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I'll be there after the game tomorrow. I should be the only guy with 4 or 5 black bats, so say hey if you see me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast