Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

$115,502 for Strasburg 1/1 Auto!

Over $155,500 with 4 days left! What a HUGE risk this card is. Don't forget to play our Guess the Final Price contest involving this card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

I can almost see a non paying bidder ..and re-listed later or at a higher end auction site ..Maybe not , But this is insane ..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you kidding me!!! some people have more money then brains. If you want an investment buy into a freaking mutual fund for 120K and sit on it for 3-4 years. Why in the hell would anyone spend 120K on a freaking card. My god man thats also a hell of a downpayment on a house. I mean I totally get a collector adding high end to the collection but 120K for a card is just dumb.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you kidding me!!! some people have more money then brains. If you want an investment buy into a freaking mutual fund for 120K and sit on it for 3-4 years. Why in the hell would anyone spend 120K on a freaking card. My god man thats also a hell of a downpayment on a house. I mean I totally get a collector adding high end to the collection but 120K for a card is just dumb.

It's dumb though to make such a broad generalization. Not everyone has the same income. If the buyer happens to make $5,000,000 a year (I'm sure he doesn't - but hypothetically) then spending $125,000 on a card is the equivalent of someone making $60,000 a year buying a $1,500 card - which happens all the time.

Obviously I'm not going to assume the buyer is some millionaire collector - but the simple fact is that total price sold doesn't matter - it's percentage of the buyers income that matters in really judging whether it is insane or not.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Maybe Strasburg is bidding? :)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Mike if he was bidding on his own card that would actually be kind of cool, lol. That would be so neat if the Athlete himself won the card you were selling and you got to send it to him, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Auburn2012's Items on eBay

Hey Mike if he was bidding on his own card that would actually be kind of cool, lol. That would be so neat if the Athlete himself won the card you were selling and you got to send it to him, thanks. Daniel

I know a lot of them do. I follow Quinton Groves and he always has a bunch of his cards

On another note...this is an INSANE for a card. I would rather have a house

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Yes I would much rather have a house as well. I know if I had the card and it really sold for that I would buy a house outright lol. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was actually telling my friends this exact thing.if this card was mine and sold for that much i would just pay my house off that i got 3 months ago
    Yes I would much rather have a house as well. I know if I had the card and it really sold for that I would buy a house outright lol. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Skippy100's Items on eBay

If I was a player and had the money I'd pay anything to buy my 1/1 rookie card.
    Because... I'm one of a kind.
    Yeah... I said it. LOL

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast