Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

You don't think Collison and Thornton didn't know the fundamentals of the game before they came to NO? They didn't know how to read plays? You can't give them credit for being good? And it's pretty hard to have a conversation when you're insulting people with your little property comments.

Never said that - you keep putting words in my mouth that I am clearly not saying. CP3 is one of, if not the best player in the league in terms of reading plays and setting up offenses - that is something that any coach would utilize to teach other players - I would bet my house that the Hornets coaching staff had CP3 teach the young guards some of his secrets to try and help them improve while he was recouperating. As for my property comments, it's a song...look up the lyrics "Ocean front property in Arizona; On my front porch you can see the sea; I've got some ocean front property in Arizona; If you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free" (or something like that).

Country

Never said that - you keep putting words in my mouth that I am clearly not saying. CP3 is one of, if not the best player in the league in terms of reading plays and setting up offenses - that is something that any coach would utilize to teach other players - I would bet my house that the Hornets coaching staff had CP3 teach the young guards some of his secrets to try and help them improve while he was recouperating. As for my property comments, it's a song...look up the lyrics "Ocean front property in Arizona; On my front porch you can see the sea; I've got some ocean front property in Arizona; If you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free" (or something like that).

That's true, but you're making it out to be that Chris Paul was the main reason for the rookies' success. Even with all the nifty little blueprints Paul provided, that doesn't automatically spell success. Collison and Thornton had to go out and execute, which they deserve credit for.

I know the song and the lyric, and I know what it implies, trying to be slick huh

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

GA0 - yes, that's true - but it all plays a part - and CP3 was just as much of a part of it as them executing, IMHO.

Nah, not trying to be slick...just speaking my mind, that's all

SCF Rewards
    Country

Apparently He's gonna stay with the Hornets. I heard on my morning sports recap show.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718