Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pack searching poll

Blog Entries
    Country

I guess I kind of pack search...like if I pick up a couple packs trying to find one that I think is going to have a hit. But, obviously I haven't mastered it very well, as it doesn't work for me, anyway.

Country
    See Sportscardbros's Items on eBay

15 to 24 so far......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Wonder what the tally would be if it put the member's name next to their vote.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Country

Wonder what the tally would be if it put the member's name next to their vote.

i should of done that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Nah the way you did it is fine,it gives a more honest evaluation,plus it gets more votes.I doubt most people would say yes if their name was included.

Country

Nah the way you did it is fine,it gives a more honest evaluation,plus it gets more votes.I doubt most people would say yes if their name was included.

yeah

SCF Rewards
    Country

i know its fun to hit the big card.but whats the odds of pulling a kobe,jordan,lebron any big name high dollar player-so i just started saving my money and buying the card i want.i do miss the rush of pulling something good-or playing pack wars.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

i agree with you saying that its not pack searching if you can clearly see through packs or see a thick card, but, with that logic (bold), you also justified pack searching... "the companies make it so you can feel packs and find hits, so why not do it?" haha

I by NO means am a pack searcher, and i agree with everyone else that they ruin the hobby, and please dont take this the wrong way, just pionting out that you also basicly just justified pack searching. haha

You could say that...but, that would also justify stealing lottery tickets from the gas station you work at...and I made sure what I said wasn't justifying pack searching...it's the whole "look but don't touch" policy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

when younger i would usually pick just the thickest one, but never went to the extent of searching every pack for a hit.

my mindset was the more cards the better, not necessarily looking for hits

Country

cmon people

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast