Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hall of Famer Fees

SCF Rewards
    Country

All,
    Keep in mind prices vary between cards and ROMLB... Also keep in mind Bert Blyleven is a sure shot HOF next year but has jacked up his asking price to $45 per ROMLB.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should I hold off on sending to guys who sign very sporadically like Ernie Banks and Billy Williams or should I just give it a shot by sending right now?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should I hold off on sending to guys who sign very sporadically like Ernie Banks and Billy Williams or should I just give it a shot by sending right now?

I lost $20 to each of these guys(so far). Williams seems to be great with $20 included and very sporadic free success. I've read Banks had a standing $25 fee but a bunch of people have gotten him free over the past couple years. I sent postcards with $20 each and so far nothing. They're worth the free shot but I'd be weary of including cash if you can't afford to lose it. I knew the gamble with Banks but the Williams kind of stung.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gloobenberg's Items on eBay

skapunk...agreed. If i'm spending a good 50-100 bucks...it better be on a ball or a bat lol

I just started making customs and have yet to send any out, but when i do, ill send those to guys who sign for free or for a very small fee.

The romlb's go to the big boys or my all time favs ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12