Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FS://PSA from 50s and 60s; Mays, Maris, Cox RC, T. Williams, More

Well, my habit finally got too expensive, so I'm going to have to start dealing to support it. I only collect vintage baseball, and will primarily be buying and selling vintage baseball on these boards. That said, I do dabble in modern stuff, and am always open to an intriguing trade offer for graded baseball.

My wife the brand strategist said that would be no good if I was going to start selling with any regularity. I chose this username because I'm tired of only being able to find cards at eBay auction or at a 50% markup over market price. I've also learned, buying off eBay, that photos and scans just do not do cards justice, and are best suited for people buying holders. To that end, a few guarantees you can hold me to as a seller on these boards:

-I will never offer cards at greater than 105% of VCP Average, and if a change in VCP Average makes my advertised price more than 105%, anybody who notifies me of that fact may purchase the card for precisely 105% of VCP Average. Is VCP Average a perfect indicator of market value? Of course not. Is it the best objective indicator available? In my opinion, yes.

-I will always note conditions specific to a card (other than centering on front) which, in my subjective opinion, bear on its value. The condition may or may not affect the price at which I offer the card, but it will be noted. If your subjective opinion differs from my subjective opinion, I will accept refunds on every sale (see next).

-All sales, including those of graded cards, may be refunded for the full purchase price of the card, but buyer assumes the risk of shipping both ways (meaning that shipping cost will not be refunded, and buyer must pay to ship the card back to me). And on these boards, there is even less risk to initial buyers, since I have to ship first!

My approach is going to be to move inventory quickly at a modest profit, continually reinvesting it and keeping a little profit to use to add to my personal collection. If you need something, let me know and I'll keep my eye out for it. Should be fun for someone who enjoys the cards themselves, even if I have to ship 'em out in short order. To that end, the cards listed below are available for sale. Prices have already been reduced once from those listed on other boards.

Please note that shipping is NOT included in the prices offered, and factor in $3.50 for the first card and $.50 for each card thereafter.
    Hope ya'll find something you like. PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected] if interested. Scans can be viewed on my Photobucket account.

Best,

Brad

-1969 Topps #237 Bobby Cox PSA 8.5 - $95.00 (95% of VCP Average). Gorgeous...could consider submitting for a bump to PSA 9. Looks better than the two 1969 Topps PSA 9 cards below, IMO.
    -1969 Topps #39 Dick Hughes PSA 9 - $22.50 (88% of VCP Average). Has barely noticeable discoloration along left front border.
    -1969 Topps #632 Jon Warden PSA 9 - $41.00 (87% of VCP Average). Looks like a little rough cut on left border print smudge/spots (I think) in pink circle.
    -1957 Topps #70 Richie Ashburn PSA 6 - $16.50 (82% of VCP Average).
    -1954 Topps #89 Howie Pollet PSA 6.5 - $14.00 (95% of VCP Average). Solid 6.5 on front; effects of rough cut on right edge are apparent on green border of back.
    -1954 Topps #197 Schoolboy Rowe PSA 6.5 - $23.00 (87% of VCP Average). Similar to Pollet.
    -1954 Topps #83 Joe Collins PSA 6 - $15.00 (98% of VCP Average). Similar to Pollet.
    -1961 Topps #579 Willie Mays All Star PSA 6 - $63.00 (95% of VCP Average). Good looking 6, IMO. Obviously somewhat OC, but not a big detractor due to newspaper background of card.
    -1961 Topps #408 Mathewson PSA 8 - $28.00 (78% of VCP Average).
    -1959 Fleer T. Williams #19 1942 Triple Crown PSA 8 - SOLD
    -1959 Fleer T. Williams #47 1953 Crash Lands PSA 8 - $17.00 (82% of VCP Average). Registration appears to be slightly off.
    -1967 Topps #45 Roger Maris (Cards) PSA 6 - SOLD
    -1952 Bowman #54 Billy Pierce PSA 6 - $14.00 (47% of VCP Average, which is very clearly flawed in this case).
    -1952 Bowman #181 Joe Collins PSA 7 - $23.00 (86% of VCP Average). Color and corners are very good for a 7. Tiny bit of folded-over paper on back.
    -1958 Topps #112 Gus Zernial PSA 8 - $21.00 (87% of VCP Average).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump to reflect a few sales and for another chance at these cards before they go up on eBay at inflated prices to cover egregious fees!

Get 'em now!