Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you drive?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I have my every day car, and I have my show car.
    My every day car is a Jeep Patriot

My show car is a 1931 Ford. It's got kakhi interior with a black soft top. My wife and I drove it from our church to the reception when we got married, and it made news all over my city. I love that car. We call it our "ladybug".

Photos please!

SCF Rewards
    Country

def. i will get some up as soon as i can get them on my computer. see, my wife's grandfather is a bit of a collector of antiques and cars. He has a garage full of antique cars. He gave this one to us as a wedding gift.
    I love going to their house b/c he has an old Fairlane, a couple more 30's model Fords, one of only a handful of Model A Trucks that were made (I think that there are only 10 in existance any longer that run and he has one). The list goes on and on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I drive an 08 Malibu. Not the hottest car in the world, but I love it. Kind of a crummy pic. No Mods, just a simple 4 cylinder but the interior is loaded (Leather, Heated Seats [which are awesome for the Alberta Winters ] etc. etc)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lansdowneflyer's Items on eBay

Here is my baby. Its an original 242 1969 Pontiac GTO.Its matador red with parchment interior 400cid V8. It's got buckets, dual exhaust, rally II'S with PMD centers and posi rear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I havent posted in a LOOONG time, but I just got "my own" first car....2001 BMW 740i....no mods as of yet, but looking to put new wheels and some speakers in it. Any idea of cost of some decent looking wheels and a "above avergae" speaker set nowadays?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Well wish i had better pics available but these are some of my ride...

2006 Mustang V6 5 Speed Manual

Some Drag Strip Pics

Me and a Bunch of my Buddies At a Annual Mustang Meet

Me and a Few More Buddies Doing a Photo Shoot for our WebPage, Had just Finished Drag Racing so had my 95 Cobra R's on.

Dyno Chart With Only Intake/Exhaust 199rwhp 233 rwtq

Heres a Short Video of me Racing a Honda S2000 at the Dragstrip

MOD LIST:

Eibach Pro-Kit Racing Suspension
    Eibach Coil Overs
    8" Shorty Antenna
    20" Kyowa R Racing Wheels W/Toyo Proxies 4 Tires
    Sequential Tail Lights
    CDC Carbon Fiber Duck-tail Wing
    TruFiber Gt500 KR Hood W/Active Nostrils/Hood Vents
    4.10 Gears
    Ford Racing T-Lok
    K&N Air Charger Intake
    Diablo Predator Racing Tuner
    T-51 Billits Upper/Lower
    Hurst Short Throw Shifter
    Flow Master Dual Exhaust

Upcoming MODS:

75 Shot Nitrous Or Top Side Super Charger
    Cobra GT500 Front/Rear Fascia
    Brembo Brakes/Drilled Slotted Rotors
    Last edited by XxViSiOnxX; 08-30-2010 at 04:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Pheonix Suns
    See thepriest21's Items on eBay

I was going to post a picture of my truck, but I think a private plane pretty much wins lol. Nice house 98SupraTT!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Empire1771's Items on eBay

Iansdowneflyer- nice GTO!

Bazam- Really depends if you want to go new or used wheels and what size but you should be able to find a nice set between $500-$600. As far as speakers Id go with Kenwood possibly Alpine, bose if you can afford it you'd be looking at $150-$500 for higher end speakers, and if you want subs go with JL's or Boston Acoustic's you could get a set of 10's or 12's between $350-$550.

xvisionx- nice mustang. definetly doesnt look like a V6. See you got 2 sets of rims and tires, what do you have in your mods? I was thinking about going with the newer body style but i like the 99-04 body style a lot more and im sure ill like it more once i add some more mods to mine.

Bigberserker- lol yes id say the private plane wins it. That house is pretty awesome as well i dont think all the cars that were posted here combined would even pay for just the plane lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Iansdowneflyer- nice GTO!

Bazam- Really depends if you want to go new or used wheels and what size but you should be able to find a nice set between $500-$600. As far as speakers Id go with Kenwood possibly Alpine, bose if you can afford it you'd be looking at $150-$500 for higher end speakers, and if you want subs go with JL's or Boston Acoustic's you could get a set of 10's or 12's between $350-$550.

xvisionx- nice mustang. definetly doesnt look like a V6. See you got 2 sets of rims and tires, what do you have in your mods? I was thinking about going with the newer body style but i like the 99-04 body style a lot more and im sure ill like it more once i add some more mods to mine.

Bigberserker- lol yes id say the private plane wins it. That house is pretty awesome as well i dont think all the cars that were posted here combined would even pay for just the plane lol.

Actually i have 3 Sets of Rims and Tires..., I have my Stockers that came with the car that have maybe 500 miles on them before i bought my 20's, then i bought the set of Cobra R's for my Drag Racing days they are 17 x 9s so get more grip on the track, what i have in my mods hmmm lets see if i can remember...

TruFiber Hood $600 Unpainted Plus Paint $500 = 1100
    CDC Carbon Fiber Ducktail Wing $300
    Eibach Coil overs $600
    Eibach Racing Suspension $500
    Ford Racing T-Lok $250
    4.10 Gears $200
    20' Kyowa Racing Wheels $1600
    Cobra R Wheels $250
    T-51 Billits $300 Both upper/lower
    Hurst Shifter $280
    Diablo Predator Racing Tuner $350
    Dual Exhaust $350
    Sequential Tail Lights $250
    Shorty Antenna $20

I think thats everything....Total is = $6350

Country
    See -disillusion-'s Items on eBay

I drive a 2004 Chevy Impala. It's big, comfortable and paid off.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast