Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

2010 John Force Racing Open House

Today, me and Lauren went to the Open House at John Force Racing in Brownsburg, IN. We had a good time, items were singed, Lauren and I (yes, Lauren) took pics, and we had a great haul as usual.

Here are some pics:

The Ashley and Robert pics were taken by Lauren...they were impressed that someone her age could take a good picture. What they didn't see was the ten pictures of the blacktop, two pics of me getting my cars out of the bag, one pic of her shoes, and one pic of Ashley's backside (all were deleted--yes, even the last one, so don't ask)

and now, the pics of what I got signed:

Ashley Force 2008 Castrol Funny Car

Robert Hight 2007 AAA Funny Car

and last but not least, John Force 2007 Castrol Syntec Eric MEdlen tribute

Lauren and I also got a set of hero cards signed by the drivers (John, Ashley, Robert and special guest Bob Tasca III) and I was able to get the Hight and John Force postcards signed from last year as well.

And I only missed the first five minutes of the TOSU-Marshall game tonight on the radio...not a bad day at all.

Thanks for looking, Alex
    Last edited by ajwest92; 09-04-2010 at 08:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I only missed the first five minutes of the TOSU-Marshall game tonight on the radio...not a bad day at all.

if you were a marshall fan it didn't go so hot haha. they played pretty bad. looks like you both had a blast! congrats on all the die cast pick ups, they all look great!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Man, my girlfriend's father would be so jealous if he read this, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

man soo no fair-im a huge fan of all of the JFR racing team-woulda loved to have been there-and good job Lauren taking pics!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Very nice haul, as usual Alex!

Oh, and........

GO BUCKS!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found out that Don Schumacher Racing (Tony Schumacher, Cory Mac, Antron Brown, et al.) do their open house the Friday morning after Force does his open house...and they are down the block from JFR in Brownsburg. If I could had enough $$$ for a cheap hotel room...LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

AWESOME lookin diecast Alex!! I`d LOVE to have went there!! Another excellent haul of autos my friend!! Sounds like you had a blast! Lauren is shootin up like a weed! Congrats Buddy!

Tom

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

Sick pickups!

I wish I could do that when I was her age lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added a few more pics of the pickups:

2010 JFR autographed hero cards. I know you can't see it on the scan, but both Force cards have the Castrol 25th anniversary logo embossed on the card and uses silver foil. It's the first time I've seen that on a handout.

2009 autographed post cards of Robert, John, and Ashley. Along with the Mike Neff autographed postcard I got from him last year, I now got the signed portion of the postcard set done. The Medlen statue and the office shop complete the six card set, but I am not getting either of them signed.
    Last edited by ajwest92; 09-09-2010 at 01:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (26)
    Country
    See rayzkayne's Items on eBay

Very nice stuff Alex! Congrats on all the great autos!