Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

visitors hotel in baltimore (i think im right just wanna clarify)

hi wealways graph hotels and baltimore is playing the twins at home. visitors stay at the renissance harborplace am i correct

BANNED

Country

If you "always graph hotels," thgen wouldn't you already know where most of them stay?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive never done baltimore. and dont comment if ure jsut going to be rude

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Renaissance won't let you anywhere near the players. Even if you are a staying / paying guest, you aren't allowed to ask for autographs in the lobby or hotel. The only way you can get them is if you wait outside and hope to catch somebody getting in to a cab or the bus.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes iknow thats the same for every hotel but thanks for confirming the reniasaance and ive gotten 100's of stars autos at hotel and they always come out of the front, does the rennasance do that or is there other ways they can go out of the hotel

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah the hotel security guards in philly always joke with us about knowing "the rules" - approaching them inside is a big no no.

I tried it once at the 4 seasons and was asked impolitely to leave. But you'll do just fine by the bus. Good luck chip.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the help man this is a first time in baltimore so well see how we do. were confident bc rennsance is realted to the hilton. and at the hitlon we've always gotten stars to sign like chipper and etc.

BANNED

Country

Tell us again, how many stars have you gotten at the hotel?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which game are you doing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mauer is not with the team. FYI.

I went to the O's game tonight and the Twins coaches said he's not with the team. Or so I was told.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast