Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My first photobucket auto page try.

I scanned some of my autographed photos and started a photobucket. I have more to scan, but to be honest this took much longer than I thought it would. I was hoping to get some feedback on it. This is not a trade page, just a show page. I am sorry to you sports only collectors as I have a little of everything in there. My first thought was to scan my photos and then maybe take some photos of signed balls and the like for another tab. Cards could be scanned in another tab. Will they let you post that many on a free account? I must have close to 10,000 cards signed. I did get a laugh that Sarah Palin signed the photo I sent her. Thanks!

http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/indyreds/auto%20photos/

Please tell me if the link works as well.

Added these to my photobucket awhile back:
    http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/indyreds/ like 70 more photos
    http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/y...TTM%20OR%20IP/ over 500 cards for my TTM-Super Collector badge!
    Last edited by indyreds; 01-18-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: added to it!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I scanned some of my autographed photos and started a photobucket. I have more to scan, but to be honest this took much longer than I thought it would. I was hoping to get some feedback on it. This is not a trade page, just a show page. I am sorry to you sports only collectors as I have a little of everything in there. My first thought was to scan my photos and then maybe take some photos of signed balls and the like for another tab. Cards could be scanned in another tab. Will they let you post that many on a free account? I must have close to 10,000 cards signed. I did get a laugh that Sarah Palin signed the photo I sent her. Thanks!

http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/y...auto%20photos/

Please tell me if the link works as well.

Awesome collection, you have a great mix of celebs and athletes. I love the Diana Barrows.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

wow u got some nice unique ones. nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Wicked collection....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks!

Awesome collection, you have a great mix of celebs and athletes. I love the Diana Barrows.

Thanks for the compliments on the collection folks. Diana Barrows was an email request. I sent one email and she mailed stuff to me twice. Does it look ok all jumbled or should I try to move it by sports and nonsports? Like I said it is my first attempt at a bucket. Looking for setup feedback. Cards will take a long time. Do you think that I should just scan HOF players or bulk a bunch in one scan?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does it look ok all jumbled or should I try to move it by sports and nonsports? Like I said it is my first attempt at a bucket. Looking for setup feedback. Cards will take a long time. Do you think that I should just scan HOF players or bulk a bunch in one scan?

I really like looking at successes, so I like it when they are all scanned together in the same bucket

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Photobucket all organized by player.

So it goes like..

49ers - Autographs - Vernon Davis

Same for game used and all the Cubs and Bulls stuff, and I have all my TTM stuff in a separate folder, but also have the 49ers and Cubs TTM successes (cards) in the players folder. An organized one is better for you, but a big folder is better for everyone to look at. If this is just to show all your stuff off, then I'd leave it as is. Sweet stuff in there!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This was the only thread that I have posted the photobucket on and just posted it on 9-5-10? I was shocked to look at it today and see that there have been 840 views! Thanks to everyone for checking in out! Eventually I will work on getting some of my favotite auto cards scanned and I will let you know when I get them in!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

1600 views? I am new to that site. Do they have a search that sends folks to your bucket site or is it all coming from SCF members going there?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hoopsquad44's Items on eBay

Nice collection. A little bit of everything in there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast