Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: futue buckeye

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

futue buckeye

went to wayne high school last night and got future ohio state qb braxton miller to sign a wayne high school mini helmet. was really weird getting a high schoolers autograph but hes cool for being such a hyped up player

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow i almost went to a game to get a future notre dame runningback but decided didnt since i couldnt find any good pictures for customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got a pic of braxton and a pic of braxton and the qb from the other team whos commited to louisville.goin to get them signed again and have the other qb sign it also

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you go get Braxton again and want photos I will send them to you to 50/50. Let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you go get Braxton again and want photos I will send them to you to 50/50. Let me know!

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I may have to try to get him also, never really thought of going to a Wayne game and getting him. Did you just go to the game and happened to get him or did you wait after the game ? I liver over by Carroll High School so it wouldnt even be a long drive for me or anything.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

High Schools have mini helmets?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

High Schools have mini helmets?

yea google high school mini helmets.almost every ohio team has one.not sure about what other state do.i go to tmacsports.com for mine