Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Rose is great, the rest of the stuff is probably not as good as you think it is...

How much did the Threads pack cost you? $30? And you got a Lebron that might not even fetch half of that on ebay...

Your looking at profit, no one actually makes money busting packs. Its almost always a loss. Sometimes you might get lucky but overall card collecting is a almost a complete loss of money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Rose is great, the rest of the stuff is probably not as good as you think it is...

How much did the Threads pack cost you? $30? And you got a Lebron that might not even fetch half of that on ebay...

Some people only see MOJO when they make money. However, a lot of people see MOJO when they pull something better than they expected. I would be happy to call MOJO when I pull a Penny Hardaway card that I do not have regardless how much it is.

And opening pack is like going to movie or eating in a restaurant. You can buy the card for cheaper. You can rent the movie or download the movie cheaper. You can cook at home cheaper. "Fun" doesn't have a price tag.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats right xavieronly1

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHAT DOES MOJO MEAN ????

Any Can tell me ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    DAS (198)
    Country
    See texaspoint3's Items on eBay

WHAT DOES MOJO MEAN ????

Any Can tell me ?

MOJO = lucky Break with a big & great Hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK..
    but why mojo... thoughtit was a bit more clever than that..like the letters stood for something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

nice stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    DAS (198)
    Country
    See texaspoint3's Items on eBay

OK..
    but why mojo... thoughtit was a bit more clever than that..like the letters stood for something.

Watch the Movie "Austin Powers" after that you know what MOJO is

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tylerv868's Items on eBay

Nice work! Never had luck buying packs like that...I always go for the boxes!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want that Chronology AUTO, How much.. What can I do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12