Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1998 Doug Weight Upper Deck Game Worn Jersey Card

The cards number is #GJ12. Right now I am looking to see how much it is worth and potentially considering selling it. I have tried and tried to find out how much it is worth, Last time I checked when I was still actually into trading cards and stuff was probably around 2000 and at that time Beckett said $200. If anyone could offer some advice or help please do. Thanks

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I bought one of those a couple of months ago. Paid $25 with shipping.

Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

97/98 Upper Deck, Game Jersey #GJ12 Doug Weight BV $50

Hope this helps...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

Yeah that definitely helps, I thought it was worth a lot more than that. A local card hobby shop made it sound like it was worth a ton more. Thanks