Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Any Utah traders?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See joshua_lisa_stewart's Items on eBay

Any Utah traders?

I am wondering if there are any traders here from Utah? I am looking for the best deals on cards in Utah and need some help in finding the shops.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Ha! drive to Denver and go to Mikes Stadium Collectibles. Its worth the drive!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

I was just transferred from Salt Lake City to St Louis by the Army. I was stationed there for 8 years. I have two very favorite card shops there!

Overtime Cards (owned by Heidi)
    http://www.beckett.com/estore/storef...=overtimecards

7674 South Main
    Midvale, UT 84047

She is wonderful to work with. She has more boxes of cards than I have ever seen in a card shop anywhere...good prices too!

Clayton's Card Shop (owned by Gerry)
    no web site

5523 S 1900 W Suite 7
    Roy, UT, 84067
    801-776-2434

He is a nice guy! He has some nice stuff but not as many boxes or singles as Heidi!

I hope that helped you somewhat...good luck!