Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 119 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Great job on the Dr. J & the Foles!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are just some fat chick with an athletic brother.

we should become best friends

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wondering, how do you get autos at radio shows. Some of your earlier posts have successes from radios. If you have any tips, that would be great. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wondering, how do you get autos at radio shows. Some of your earlier posts have successes from radios. If you have any tips, that would be great. Thanks.

For the radios, it's usually pretty easy. Guys usually sign during commercial breaks. They are ones that take place on location at restaurants. I have never graphed at the radio station itself.

Time to update my thread with my latest graphing.

I went for the Saints today. Ended up sitting around all day and seeing nobody come or go, pretty awful waste of time. When it came time for the bus, I had higher hopes. Everyone has to be on the bus, right?

So when I get to the bus, there is a nice velvet rope set up for us to stand. We are in prime position, just feet from the bus. And then security comes out, and for no reason kicks us out. Why have ropes and barriers if you aren't allowed to stand at them? We had to stand 25 feet back for no reason.

Needless to say, we didn't get anyone while standing 25 feet back. Terrible. When we saw brees, we all said screw it and ran back up to the velvet rope. We called out to him, he did not come over, instead he went to put his bags on the bus. In the meantime security bum rushed us and made a human shield between us and him and yelled at us to get out.

Brees finishes putting in his bag and walks behind the security and slips between them and says "Relax guys, I'll take care of these guys." He comes through their human shield and signs for all of us. Security (especially the one jerk that seemed to love kicking us out) looked SO mad that he was doing it. Really, Drew is a heck of a guy.

Here's the ball:

Last edited by cyberer; 01-05-2014 at 03:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice. that looks pretty awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

I should add, that this graph is a redemption from a big snafu I made years ago.

5 years ago, I happened to be staying at Harrah's in atlantic city for a weekend with friends the same day as the maxwell award banquet where brees was being honored. I had just started graphing at that point, and I was walking through the lobby by the ballroom and just happened to see a bunch of guys in full out saints mardis gras brees gear. They said they were waiting for Brees to sign. I laughed and kept walking. I kick myself to this day for not staying and getting his graph, so I am very happy to get it finally and get off the shnide.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NICE!!!!
    Good job bro!! That's super dope!!
    excellent auto, glad u redeemed yourself!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Really awesome success man. Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys- I can't believe I actually got him after all the miscues and jerk security BS. Great way to start the new graphing year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One thing I forgot to mention. I was out of the country recently, and at the airport on the way back, IN ANOTHER COUNTRY mind you, I am in line to board the plane. I turn around to see who is behind me in line, and look who it was? Crazy!

Page 119 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129 ... LastLast