Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

ryne sandberg to manage phillies AAA affiliate in Allentown PA

Just wanted to give you guys an FYI. I will probably be trying to get him in person and TTM c/o the team there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

I got him 4 times during last years Spring Training. Great guy he'll sign.
    Don't ask to trade by book value. No one has traded by book value since ebay has existed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lmk if you can do 50/50 or I could send you a card to signed ip. lmk if you want to do anything else

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me too, 50/50, PM me please.... I need a card from him to sign for my HOF PC and my 1990 fleer PC....My PC is 40 something strong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wont be able to get this until the spring, but id be down to 50/50, what are yall offering in trade or cash?

SCF Rewards
    Country

they usually do an iron pigs vs r phils game the week before the season starts. i'll prob hit that up

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can go to a few gwinnett braves games. i can mainly get the away teams so lmk what you'd need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I CAN'T WAIT!! I live 20 minutes from the ballpark and my workplace is right up the road. So close I watch their Friday and Saturday night fireworks from work.

I've had ZERO luck with Sandberg TTM and he was one of my favorite players growing up, so i can't wait to meet and have'm sign some stuff IP. I pretty much just want to get him on a photo and a ROMLB.

Before anyone PM's me, I am not down with the 50-50 thing. Unfortunately, my schedule is too jacked up so I can't make guarantees and wouldn't want to screw anybody over. Sorry.
    Last edited by JVazz29; 11-16-2010 at 07:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

why would it be? philly has nothing to do with it

here's the press release from last years game:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/iron...s_to_host.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast