Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wtb: Lebron & kg memorabilia

Looking to add to the collection. Hit me up with a message with what you have. Prefer UDA however may look at others depending on the authentication. In particular looking for:

-> Lebron UDA MVP Stat Jersey (#223)
    -> Lebron UDA Rookie Challenge Jersey (#123)
    -> Jordan UDA Stat jersey (red).

Cheers
    CJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good morning cj,i may have something for u that may interest u,i have a lebron james heat jersey that lebron signed for me at an event last oct,13th,2010 that i won at a contest site,where he appeared at a brunswick bowling alley,to personally sign a jersey for me...the jersey was signed large capital l.j#6,u will not find another jersey signed the way he signed mine....trully a one of a kind,will beat any upper deck signed heat lebron james jerseys,ur more than welcome to search any site ebay,etc......the jersey is currently for sale on ebay heres the item number...260699530494...enjoy;mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also have 2 Lebron autod game used headbands for sale. I would let one go...PM me if you need more info on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some lebron Uda and other stuff for sale pcmb for it,thanks