Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe he still owns the house in VA?

ill ask my doorman, he knows where many philly athletes live like howard, victorino, moyer, charlie manuel, etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

if you can get their address it would make me very happy I am a big Phills fan

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the Eagles and Michael Vick if any one has a vick auto I would be interested to trade for it

SCF Rewards
    Country

i tried utley at home (he lives across the street) 3 weeks ago, nothing back yet. I promised him in the letter I wouldn't share it though. I can tell you how I found it, but I would ask that you wait a little while before asking me for information so if utley is going to sign, he does it before he gets clusterf*cked with mail.

As for manuel and moyer, I know what building it is, but not the unit number. So if you want to try manuel c/o the apartment complex name you can try that maybe? PM me I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks dude I know thats why alot of players do not sign through the mail to much stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you seen Utley out of his house

SCF Rewards
    Country

i havent, but my doorman claims to have seen him REALLY early in the morning, and he said he sees his wife periodically. Additionally, a guy in my building saw him out at a bar and talked to him a bit. I wish I could catch a glimpse of him.

PM sent btw.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you will see him one of these days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12