Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

3RDMillSportscards - Baseball Memorabilia Super Collector

Congratulations to 3RDMillSportsCards (Ron) for becoming a memorabilia super collector.

Ron does collect more than just baseball but a good portion of his collection revolves around baseball. He has been collecting for over twenty years now, starting out, like most of us, in cards. As he grew older and funds became more readily available he began to dip his toes into the memorabilia market. Not only does he attend auctions for game worn items, he has also started out in the TTM and IP game. He has began taking his son to get autographs as well hoping to keep the graphing tradition going.

Feel free to check out the remainder of his collection here :

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/a...20Memorabilia/

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/a...0FLAT%20Items/

Congratulations Ron!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Woohoo! Thanks a lot!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (10)
    Country
    See devintolly's Items on eBay

congrats i hope i can make it some day! very nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See billsfan4life's Items on eBay

Hello Ron

First of all Congrats you got a great collection. I have in my collection a Travis Haffner bobblehead that looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin. I think it was a stadium giveaway. If you're interested in seing it let me know.
    have a good one

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats and welcome to the club.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hello Ron

First of all Congrats you got a great collection. I have in my collection a Travis Haffner bobblehead that looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin. I think it was a stadium giveaway. If you're interested in seing it let me know.
    have a good one

Not sure but I might have that. Is he in jeans and a black tshirt holding a belt? I've got that one but if its a different one I'd be interested for sure. LMK and thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See billsfan4life's Items on eBay

I'm pretty sure it's the same one we're talking about. I'll take a pic and send it to you just to make sure