Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Baseball HOF TTm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kellton29's Items on eBay

Baseball HOF TTm

I remember a while ago seeing a list somewhere that had every baseball hall of famer, if they signed ttm, and how much if they charge. Does anyone have a link like this or the list?

Thank You
    Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, yeah the guy lifted it from sportsgraphing.com. It was locked and stowed away somewhere...

Anybody I can help you with?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I decided to pursue as many hof autos as possible. I dont have many now but the ttmm has been very helpful if you have any for trade or sale let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I decided to pursue as many hof autos as possible. I dont have many now but the ttmm has been very helpful if you have any for trade or sale let me know.

lol, nono I'm trying to add to my collection.

Doerr, Harvey, Herzog, Dawson, Ford, Perry, Jenkins, Fingers, Gossage, MacPhail, Gillick, Kaline, Weaver, D.Williams, Irvin, and Niekro seem to be the ttm foundation with solid returns for varying fees.

Carlton, Berra, B. Robinson, Killebrew, Bench, Fisk, Jackson, Ryan, and Carter all have foundations or companies to purchase autos.

Rice, Musial, Schoendienst, Sandberg, Yount, Sutton, Boggs, Perez, Banks, Lasorda, Bunning, B.Williams, and Kiner are all guys that can be had every so often if you time it right. Success isn't as common or easy as those above but isn't shocking either.

Koufax, Schmidt, Winfield, Mazeroski, Brett, Cepeda, Palmer, and Eckersley are guys that have been heard to ttm but its not all that common and people usually notice. Palmer and Eck were solid at one time.

The rest aren't likely to sign unless I missed somebody. Fees and addys are 99% in the ttmm. Guys like Koufax, Schmidt, and Mazeroski take time and homework. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, nono I'm trying to add to my collection.

Doerr, Harvey, Herzog, Dawson, Ford, Perry, Jenkins, Fingers, Gossage, MacPhail, Gillick, Kaline, Weaver, D.Williams, Irvin, and Niekro seem to be the ttm foundation with solid returns for varying fees.

Carlton, Berra, B. Robinson, Killebrew, Bench, Fisk, Jackson, Ryan, and Carter all have foundations or companies to purchase autos.

Rice, Musial, Schoendienst, Sandberg, Yount, Sutton, Boggs, Perez, Banks, Lasorda, Bunning, B.Williams, and Kiner are all guys that can be had every so often if you time it right. Success isn't as common or easy as those above but isn't shocking either.

Koufax, Schmidt, Winfield, Mazeroski, Brett, Cepeda, Palmer, and Eckersley are guys that have been heard to ttm but its not all that common and people usually notice. Palmer and Eck were solid at one time.

The rest aren't likely to sign unless I missed somebody. Fees and addys are 99% in the ttmm. Guys like Koufax, Schmidt, and Mazeroski take time and homework. Good luck!

Good summary. I've seen some free Berra sigs and Musial will usually send you his own card if you request one. Hall of Famers who will sign are all listed in the TTM database along with what they signed for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank You So Much. I was actually lucky enough to get Koufax a year or so ago from a common address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Koufax request in at one of the "secret must do homework" addresses, still nothing back after 5 weeks.

I got yogi Berra twice this year for free c/o his home in the ttm, and my friend John who doesn't post to these boards got him back 2/2 for free in 7 days on wednesday, so I'd def try him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

seems like yogi has been signing cards for free lately.