Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See midwestcpa's Items on eBay

1959 Topps Low & Mid Grade Lot and Other Vintage

For trade or sale is two lots. ***Sale Pending***

1) 22 low grade 1959 Topps Baseball including Kaline AS. All cards have some type of issue including back PL, writing, creasing, heavy corner wear, etc. The Kaline is very presentable, but has a big crease.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...20Low%20Grade/

2) 32 Mid-grade 1959 Topps including Snider, Mays & Hodges. There is one duplicate and one triple. The cards would be G-VG. I will break up the stars or trade individual cards.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...20Mid%20Grade/

I'm looking to trade for one or two nice cards, graded preferred but not necessary. Also willing to sell or partial sell/trade.

These are duplicates and fillers from a partial 1959 set I will be selling in the near future to work on some other projects.

I added some more cards to my photobucket for trade including a lower-grade 1963 Mantle.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...a/For%20Trade/

I have a large group (125+) of lower-mid grade 1960 Topps I will be listing in the next couple of days including stars (Mays, etc.)

Message me if you have any interest.

I am looking for lower-grade E cards (E92, E93, E95, E135, etc). If you have any, I would love to trade or trade/purchase. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huskerbaseball1's Items on eBay

I'm interested in any 57-69 Topps cards in mid grade condition you might have (and any 48-56' Topps/Bowman stuff in any condition) if the price is right. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can get something going.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (65)
    Country

What would you be looking for on the 1960 topps lot?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Penguins
    See katiek232's Items on eBay

how much on the lots of 59

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See midwestcpa's Items on eBay

$50 delivered for both lots of 1959 topps. Not bad for a lot including a Mays, Snider, Hodges and Kaline.

I will be listing two lots of 1960 topps in the next day or so.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jereed00's Items on eBay

PM sent!!!
    Collect VINTAGE BASEBALL (Prior to 1970 ) and former Kansas University Basketball Players that I need.

Blog Entries
    Country

PM me about selling them.