Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 1 pack of stering

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 pack of stering

went to open at least 2 packs, but person shopping in lcs said to stop after the 1 pack.

nothing is ft or fs!

hits
    josh thole base
    scott mcgough dual jersey ref # to 199
    domonic brown auto rc
    tim beckham auto prospect
    refractor martin perez

do i do decent? dont really prospect anymore like i used too in the 90s and early 2000s. ive heard of the 2 autos but have no idea on potential.

Blog Entries
    Country

You did well. thebaseballcube.com is a good website to see if a prospect is any good.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(59)
    Country
    See indianajdp's Items on eBay

There is nothing about that break that is extraordinary, that would make me think there is no reason to open a 2nd pack. I honestly wonder if the person that watched you break that also saw other pack breaks from that box and knew a bigger hit was due from that box.

Absolutely, the Brown and Beckham autos are nice, but they are "base" autos that come 2-to-a-pack. Had I gone in to buy two and opened that first one I would have been happy but DEFINITELY opened that second one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

yeah decent break. you did ok got some solid names,
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.