Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want Juan Francisco I have a cert auto for cheap lmk
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have always though that Valentines day is a good day to start sending out...

thanks man.. appreciate the feedback..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wherron1304's Items on eBay

I sent to Lars last year and didn't get him, so he's not quite automatic. Also, I was able to get a Boesch TTM c/o the Tigers last year. I know that I posted the success at SCN (and thought I did in the success thread here), I was the first and only success at SCN last time I checked.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345