Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Mma ttm?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mma ttm?????

I'm thinking this might be the hardest sport to get autos ttm for should i just see where fighter is training and send a custom out..need some tips and help here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

There are alot of contacts for fighters as well as successes with them listed in our wonderful TTMM, contributed by some of our die-hard MMA enthusiasts. Check it out in the tab under "OTHER SPORTS":

https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php

Hope this would be helpful to you and good luck on the requests.
    Last edited by tboculosis; 01-13-2011 at 09:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

its actually the easiest sport haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i was going to say it is the easiest, i think in apprx 50 diff ttm requests ive sent out ive only been unable so far to get back from todd duffee , which has been well over a year, and kendall grove which has only been since early oct 10, and in person you are able to find out that mma stars are some of the most greatful signers out there,,, i recently was thanked by cain velasquez for coming when i went to a signing in las vegas on nye 2010 and signed everything i had (6 items)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool thanks for the tips guys..I see GSP is possible TTM but how about Anderwson Silvia

SCF Rewards
    Country

hadnt seen a success from him ttm, but he does sign ip semi often, i missed him in corona,ca in early 2010 but he does make a few ip signings a year from what ive been able to find, but if there is an addy out ther for anderson id love it!!!! the gsp one is a legit one ive seen lots of returns on diff sites for him, never tried sending to it, cause i got him once ip. mark munoz is a good ip and ttm signer as well and recently got back tim sylvia too, if you got any more ?'s feel free to pm me and hopefully ill be able to help you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

found a thread on another site with tons of MMA addresses. Please add em to the TTM, if you try them!
    http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewto...f=114&t=149621
    That is a great site for nonsports, I usually do not use it for sports that often.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content