Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: First Overall Success

SCF Rewards
    Country

First Overall Success

Emailed Mack Brown about 10 days ago, I received an email saying that he would sign a photo when he was in the office, as he was on the road scouting players. Today, received in the mail: 2 sets of cards, a team preprint signed photo, a schedule of 2010 :P, and what actually appears to be a hand signed photo personalized to me. Contrary to what I've seen, he wrote "To Austin, To A True Longhorn! Hook Em Mack Brown" It does not look preprinted, traced over, I may have gotten lucky with this one. If you guys want I can post pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

Emailed Mack Brown about 10 days ago, I received an email saying that he would sign a photo when he was in the office, as he was on the road scouting players. Today, received in the mail: 2 sets of cards, a team preprint signed photo, a schedule of 2010 :P, and what actually appears to be a hand signed photo personalized to me. Contrary to what I've seen, he wrote "To Austin, To A True Longhorn! Hook Em Mack Brown" It does not look preprinted, traced over, I may have gotten lucky with this one. If you guys want I can post pics

I got one like a week ago and didn't did not looked traced or pre printed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up

I got one like a week ago and didn't did not looked traced or pre printed.

Looks like we got lucky!

SCF Rewards
    Country

On many of Mack Brown's pictures, the autograph is pre-printed, but the personalization is hand-written. You might want to compare the gloss of the ink.

dw

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just looked at it again the To Zach was written later. Does the ink get lighter on the wn at the end of brown on yours and m in at the end of em,

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe so - most of the postings that I have seen have reported the same: the autograph is pre-printed, but it appears that he does the personalization.