Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Last night/this morning at 2 am, in Minnesota, I got another (unofficial) Twitter success.

I was sitting in my room on my laptop, listening to some Chamillionaire, eating and watching my timeline (which was still blowing up) when I see someone tweeted, comedian, Ralphie May, asking for an autograph.

He replied back "sure, just DM me your address." After seeing this I instantly tweeted him, asking him if I could get one, too. A couple minutes later, he followed me back, and I DM'd him my address. He said it should be here sometime shortly after christmas.

BANNED

Country

Today, I got another Shaka Smart...Very odd, since I did not send a 2nd request... Either way, it's pretty sweet. Can't complain.

BANNED

Country

Last night, I sent out a batch of requests to a group of CBB coaches. I sent to the coaches from: Baylor, Missouri, UNC, Syracuse, Ohio St., Marquette and Florida St.
    Heard back from mizzou today, they informed me they require you to fill out a form and give a $50 "donation" to recieve an autographed basketball, signed by the whole team and the head coach.

Think Imma pass on that one. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night, I sent out a batch of requests to a group of CBB coaches. I sent to the coaches from: Baylor, Missouri, UNC, Syracuse, Ohio St., Marquette and Florida St.
    Heard back from mizzou today, they informed me they require you to fill out a form and give a $50 "donation" to recieve an autographed basketball, signed by the whole team and the head coach.

Think Imma pass on that one. lol

be cool if the Tar Heels did that, but not mizzou..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See YanksFan2342's Items on eBay

Today, I got another Shaka Smart...Very odd, since I did not send a 2nd request... Either way, it's pretty sweet. Can't complain.

how long did it take to get the success from him

i sent a request in september still nothing

BANNED

Country

be cool if the Tar Heels did that, but not mizzou..

I would definitely fork over $50 for UNC, Duke or Kentucky, but despite considering myself some what of a Mizzou fan (my uncle used to live near the school, kinda got me liking them) I cant even name 2 guys on the team. haha

I thought it was funny that they used the word "donation", too.

BANNED

Country

how long did it take to get the success from him

i sent a request in september still nothing

Today brought a great addition to my 2011 Final Four coaches collection. I got Shaka Smart, in 16 days. He sent me a copy of "The Ram Report" with him on the cover cutting down the nets (perfect!), signed in black sharpie!

Very happy!

Sent email on Nov. 22nd recieved the 1st one on Dec 8th. and the 2nd one, which I didn't request on Dec. 12th.

BANNED

Country

Today I got FSU football coach Jimbo Fisher, 8x10, personalized and inscribed with " Go Noles" 1/0, in a little over 4 months.

BANNED

Country

Well it seems autos through email is dying. I have sent out two batches of 10 requests, in the last two months, with no successes. I got replies from Mizzou (above) and UNC that had a price sheet for an autograph team basketball. UNC included a price of $10 for a coach Williams autograph photo.

I also got a reply from Ohio St. with a address to send to with no fee. I'm gonna do that eventually, cause I'm a big fan of Urban Meyer, from his UF days, and I like OSU cause Robert Smith (my all time favorite Viking) went there.

The most recent reply I got was from KSU (Frank Martin) saying they don't have anything to send at the time...Will probably send out another batch, soon. Anyone got any suggestions? I am running out of people to ask. Lol

BANNED

Country

Today I got two in.

1st Alabama Football and most recent National Champion Coach Nick Saban 1/0. I haven't seen it in person, yet cause I am out of town, but from the cell phone pic I was sent it looks like a pre print. It is also incribed with "Roll Tide!" and personalized to me. I will get an update on legitimacy in the next week, when I go home.

The 2nd one is Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney. 1/0. Looks authentic from the pic, I got, but it was a lesser quality than the Saban pic. I'll get an update on that too. Inscribed "All In" and personalized to me.

Both came in 8 days, with the requests being sent Jan. 12th.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast