Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golfer Emails

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Golfer Emails

I have recently developed an interest in getting autographs to include in my collection of memorabilia. I would like to eventually start doing TTM requests, but the cost to send 8x10 envelopes is a little to high for me right now, I could do it, but I have rent, bills, and a European trip to worry about currently. I have sent out a few emails requesting autographs from a few authors and one golfer.

I have a list of golfers who I would like to contact about obtaining an autograph photo. I would like to send them through email in the hopes of them being gracious enough to mail out with out a SASE.

Some of the golfers I would like to contact about an autograph include:

Tom Lehman
    Greg Norman
    Ricky Barnes
    Sergio Garcia
    Padraig Harrington
    Graeme McDowell

Does anyone know of where to look for their emails? I have looked at the database on the site and only found two golfers. If you know of any places to look, I would greatly appreciate your help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

its easy- type their name into google and see if they have an official website- if they do, there is likely a contact button, you can try that- norman sends autopens, they arent real autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw that when I looked at his site last night. I don't feel like sending out 8x10 envelopes with the cost of postage right now. Maybe later. I've JB Holmes, but keep getting a message back saying it's coming from a bad email or something like that.

Ricky Barnes does not have an official site that I can find, neither does Lehman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Greg Norman was personalized with a stamp on the back stating this should not be sold.

Blog Entries
    Country

My Greg Norman was personalized with a stamp on the back stating this should not be sold.

That does a lot.

Blog Entries
    Country

its easy- type their name into google and see if they have an official website- if they do, there is likely a contact button, you can try that- norman sends autopens, they arent real autographs

Sure about that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've found a few with the contact link, Sergio Garcia being the latest, but JB Holmes still doesn't work, and I can't find a link either through Facebook or their own website for a lot of others. Anyone have any other suggestions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pal_joey1's Items on eBay

I'm no expert, but the photo I got from JB Holmes appears appears to be a pre-print. I do know he will sign if sent to him via the PGA Tour.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

i got a dustin johnson autod 8x10 outta the blue the other day from his management address. can't remember if i requested it from his official website or not but took 6-8 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got a dustin johnson autod 8x10 outta the blue the other day from his management address. can't remember if i requested it from his official website or not but took 6-8 months.

I just got my Dustin Johnson back as well, but mine only took about a month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast