Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See seanandlaruescollectibles's Items on eBay

OMG Beckett stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the garbage Beckett has pulled, I have online account and have been on Beckett ever since before they got rid of the BUY/SELL/TRADE so about 10 years or so and also had online price guide well the last few days I had problems well go figure they changed the site again oh and also raised online subscription to $9 which is rediculous, as far as I am concerned they can take a flying leap they just plain suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beckett I will never ever use your site again I will go to Tuff Stuff from now on........

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Tuff Stuff went out of business..but yea beckett's new layout is awful..ebay is so much nicer
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country

Tuff Stuff went out of business..but yea beckett's new layout is awful..ebay is so much nicer

No Tuff Stuff is still going strong I get it every month

http://tuffstuff.com/GeneralMenu/

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i heard it had..hmm, maybe it was just the magazines? oh well, maybe i was wrong..

Country

i heard it had..hmm, maybe it was just the magazines? oh well, maybe i was wrong..

But yeah Beckett I have been a member online since 1998 and they no longer worthy of anything

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Pheonix Suns
    See thepriest21's Items on eBay

But yeah Beckett I have been a member online since 1998 and they no longer worthy of anything

That's bold. Thanks for sharing with us. I'll definatly stay away from Beckett. I knew they were crooked already though when I bought my first guide from them and viewed the "values" of sports cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ialso had online price guide well the last few days I had problems well go figure they changed the site again oh and also raised online subscription to $9

If you had an active online price guide subscription then you are grandfathered in at the old rate.

Country

If you had an active online price guide subscription then you are grandfathered in at the old rate.

Well last night it was going to charge me $9, in fact I had already been charged for February and I contacted Becketts customer service and explained to them and I got absolutely no help from them! I have been an online member at Beckett since 1998 and it has just gotten worse and worse

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have been trying to figure out the new site and don't understand why in "My Organize" it doesn't list the prices for all my cards even though I have the subscription. I only see the prices of cards I search for in the "Price Guide" section. Anyone else having this issue?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.