Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what happened to Beckett's show calendar

Up until today, I could google 'Beckett Show Calendar' and the first hit would link me to their show calendar. Seems like the fine folks over at Beckett decided to change their page around and now that goes to a bad link.

Any ideas how I can see their show calendar?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tbracemd's Items on eBay

I looked earlier today and I couldn't find it. They had a show calendar but it was completely blank for February and March.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jayhawk120's Items on eBay

I quit using Beckett becaue their website is always extremely slow and information is difficult to locate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks like it's working now. i don't really use it for anything besides the show calendar and that's only because as far as i know it's the only place to get that information.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still can't see any shows posted on the calendar....or is it just me?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That new calendar they have is worthless IMO. Go here to look at the old calendar:

http://www.beckett.com/showcal/showcalsearch.aspx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Botchinator's Items on eBay

I've never heard of this before, are these just local guys putting together a showcase of what they sell? what does the 50T and 30T mean in the listings?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never heard of this before, are these just local guys putting together a showcase of what they sell? what does the 50T and 30T mean in the listings?

Basically, yes. and the ##T stands for number of tables at the show.