Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a logo...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See carddude81_21's Items on eBay

Need a logo...

Need a logo to put on my business cards, invoices, etc. Please let me know what you guys can come up with. Of course, looking for a sports card theme. Other than that, I'll let you creative experts use your imagination to come up with something. Will definately compensate for whatever we work out. Please pm me or post here if interested...

thanks so much!
    Brady

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See satjack's Items on eBay

Need a logo to put on my business cards, invoices, etc. Please let me know what you guys can come up with. Of course, looking for a sports card theme. Other than that, I'll let you creative experts use your imagination to come up with something. Will definately compensate for whatever we work out. Please pm me or post here if interested...

thanks so much!
    Brady

Hey Brady

Please give me some details, business name etc ..thanks Rob

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Rob,

I want to use the name 'Brady's Sports Cards'

Anything for a design would be cool...I would like to use this logo to put on a business card, invoices, etc.

I don't want want to really limit you so I guess if maybe I could see some of your designs or have you throw me a few samples and then have a better idea.

Would that work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rob,

I want to use the name 'Brady's Sports Cards'

Anything for a design would be cool...I would like to use this logo to put on a business card, invoices, etc.

I don't want want to really limit you so I guess if maybe I could see some of your designs or have you throw me a few samples and then have a better idea.

Would that work?

Brady

See what you think about this idea. I picked the top players in each sport, they can change to whoever if you like this concept ...thanks Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, just to know, if you make this to be printed, everyone here that wants to do a logo should put it in 300DPI, otherwise printing will not be super good!

PM me some info on what the logo will be used for, is it a company a card shop or just for your online selling? Let me know, I can help!

Nic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nic11) Online selling...don't have a card shop. Something that I can use to put on a business card, invoice, etc. I was thinking of ordering 250 business cards through VistaPrint...lot of ppl recommend that but I'd like to use my own logo if someone could come up with something for me.

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brady

See what you think about this idea. I picked the top players in each sport, they can change to whoever if you like this concept ...thanks Rob

that looks real cool...I'm a big Minnesota guy tho so if you could could change some of the guys to for example Joe Mauer, Kevin Love, Adrian Peterson...

Like the concept too...not sure if want something tho a bit more exciting and electric or more mellow with the baseball diamond background. What would you personally recommend? And I would like to add my details to the card as well...like my full name, email address,

I sell a lot on SportsBuy so maybe it'd be a good idea to include a logo from them.

Thanks Rob for your work so far...I definately appreciate it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that looks real cool...I'm a big Minnesota guy tho so if you could could change some of the guys to for example Joe Mauer, Kevin Love, Adrian Peterson...

Like the concept too...not sure if want something tho a bit more exciting and electric or more mellow with the baseball diamond background. What would you personally recommend? And I would like to add my details to the card as well...like my full name, email address,

I sell a lot on SportsBuy so maybe it'd be a good idea to include a logo from them.

Thanks Rob for your work so far...I definately appreciate it!

Brady

I will work in some Minny players and do a few different backgrounds. Like I said it is just one concept. Any final work will be a high resolution file. The one I posted earlier is not due to space restrictions. Also please post or PM me your full name, and other info you'd like on the logo ..and your ebay username should also be on it ...

thanks Rob

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brady Boese
    Ebay ID: carddude81_21

I'd like to put something regarding my sportsbuy listings...I don't have a direct link...only this one.

http://www.sportsbuy.com/vipAction.do?MemberId=63975

Tryin to come up with a slogan too...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spartanguy2005's Items on eBay

this is what I came up with, Kind of a play on the twins logo

let me know if you like it or how you would want it changed, pm me about compensation of interested =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast