Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 519 of 856 FirstFirst ... 19419469509516517518519520521522529569619 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 8556
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

it was a really bad ppv and i will agree with that

Regardless of who we all like/dislike I think most of us agree that wasn't a Royal Rumble type of effort on WWE's part. I honestly think if we look back on this PPV 5 years from now, it'll be the worst Rumble match ever.

The only relevant guys that people thought had a chance (Orton, Jericho and Sheamus) were ALL kept out of it till the last 5 entrants.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bigal_pitts's Items on eBay

I feel bad for whoever spent $50 on that. WWE dropped the ball on this PPV overall big time, and that's saying a lot.

Understatement.

Where to even start with the Rumble match alone.
    3 entrants being your announcers? That screams lack of talent on your roster. What a waste. And Jericho saying last week that the end of the world was happening here. Did I miss a 15 minute promo after he won...oh wait..the end of the world was him losing to Sheamus. Did Sheamus need the match to put him over...no. Just watch every week of Raw where he beats Mihal or (insert wrestler here)

Just a sad showing. Throughout the whole company.
    Tomorrow....what a mess that will be

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't get why they held out Cena (I can't believe I said that) and Kane. Those two add credibility to the match, and it lacked that big time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't get why they held out Cena (I can't believe I said that) and Kane. Those two add credibility to the match, and it lacked that big time.

They held out bigger talent because they had to get Hunico, and one of the Usos in the match

And, the surprise entrants. No star power. I mean, "yay nostalgia" but really. Hacksaw?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Who needs Kane or Cena when you can have Mahal/Lawler/Cole/an Uso/Hunico/etc/etc/etc.?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

there was star power but no superstar power. as much as they like to think orton is a superstar he will never be a big guy that eliminates everyone or a superstar like cena...™™™ wwe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

I enjoy PPV's regardless, thought the Santino/Foley part of the rumble was hilarious, overall the PPV could have been a little bit better but still enjoyed it, thanks for the links guys :-) my family and I appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

They held out bigger talent because they had to get Hunico, and one of the Usos in the match

And, the surprise entrants. No star power. I mean, "yay nostalgia" but really. Hacksaw?

hacksaw is promoting a book and won the first ever rumble. he was there to celebrate the anniversary and plug his book. marketing.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who needs Kane or Cena when you can have Mahal/Lawler/Cole/an Uso/Hunico/etc/etc/etc.?

Good point. I mean why didn't they just let Ryder compete with his back brace and tied to the stretcher? Probably would've been more entertaining than 20 of the guys in the match

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

hacksaw is promoting a book and won the first ever rumble. he was there to celebrate the anniversary and plug his book. marketing.

Okay, valid point there. But, no other surprises that were worthwhile.

Also, I guess Jericho didn't need a rumble win to set up a feud with Punk but why preach "end of the world" and not come through with a promo..or anything

Page 519 of 856 FirstFirst ... 19419469509516517518519520521522529569619 ... LastLast