Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 629 of 856 FirstFirst ... 129529579619626627628629630631632639679729 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

From what I read SHow and Orton are going to embark on a feud next so I guess Orton will get the belt at HITC.Also Antonio Cesaro will be turning babyface shortly.And R Truth possible heel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

From what I read SHow and Orton are going to embark on a feud next so I guess Orton will get the belt at HITC.Also Antonio Cesaro will be turning babyface shortly.And R Truth possible heel

Whatever happens, all I'm hoping for is Cesaro to get a push into the WHC picture. He is a real "throwback" type of wrestler. He doesn't have the glitz & glamor like a Shawn Michaels had but he's a wrestling machine, like a Steven Regal. He really is 1 of my favorites to watch right now but he desperately needs out of the "We The People" tag team with Jack Swagger. Although, I wouldn't mind if Zeb Colter sticks around with Cesaro. Zeb really knows how to drop a heel promo, I like listening to him talk too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Michael Hayes Suspended Indefinitely:

Michael Hayes has been suspended indefinitely by World Wrestling Entertainment for offering alcoholic beverages to Rosa Mendes just days after she returned to the company after a stint in rehab for substance abuse. Officials were shocked at his actions and deemed it insensitive enough to suspend him indefinitely.

SCF Rewards
    Country

RVD still around

Despite reports to the contrary, and is not a free agent during his time off.
    As reported in recent months, Van Dam’s deal has him working 90 days at a time, with Van Dam having the option to take as much time off as he wants in between.
    is credited as the person who structured Van Dam’s unique deal, with Vince McMahon signing off on it. Van Dam is on good terms with WWE and there is new merchandise in the works for the former WWE Champion, including a new action figure and possibly a DVD on his career.
    While away from WWE, he is free to work for independent wrestling promotions as long as he does not appear on television.
    As for when he’ll return, we’re told that RVD has assured WWE that he’ll be back around the Royal Rumble and will work through [COLOR=#595959 !important][COLOR=#595959 !important]WrestleMania[/COLOR][/COLOR] XXX.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sandow gong babyface

The current “Mr. Money in the Bank” Damien Sandow will be turning babyface soon, according to a report at f4wonline.com.
    Shortly after Sandow won his Money in [COLOR=#595959 !important][COLOR=#595959 ! important]the [COLOR=#595959 ! important]Bank[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] briefcase, there had been talk of him cashing in and not winning the World Heavyweight title. Those plans have apparently scrapped, since Sandow is slated for a title run in the coming months.
    With Sandow turning babyface, he won’t be doing his cartwheel celebration anymore. NXT star Aiden English is currently using that gimmick and Vince McMahon thinks it will hurt Sandow’s character if he’s doing the same thing as a developmental wrestler.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But wasn't Sandow doing the cartwheel back when he first debuted? Why isn't it the other way around? The NXT guy should be the one to stop doing it, no? Seems a bit odd to me its the other way around.

I really like the tag team division, just wish The Shield wasn't always in the main event so they could concentrate more on feuding with other tag teams and defending their titles more.

The Shield (c), Prime Time Players, Los Matadores, The Usos, The Real American Americans, Khali & Santino, The Wyatt Family and 3MB.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sandow gong babyface

The current “Mr. Money in the Bank” Damien Sandow will be turning babyface soon, according to a report at f4wonline.com.
    Shortly after Sandow won his Money in [COLOR=#595959 !important][COLOR=#595959 ! important]the [COLOR=#595959 ! important]Bank[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] briefcase, there had been talk of him cashing in and not winning the World Heavyweight title. Those plans have apparently scrapped, since Sandow is slated for a title run in the coming months.
    With Sandow turning babyface, he won’t be doing his cartwheel celebration anymore. NXT star Aiden English is currently using that gimmick and Vince McMahon thinks it will hurt Sandow’s character if he’s doing the same thing as a developmental wrestler.

The only way that this works for Damien Sandow is they would have to come up with another gimmick to go with the intellectual savior gimmick. If not I don't see this going over well with the fans and you will see him as a heel within 2 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Remember this was a main event

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats to Cody and Goldust for winning the WWE Tag Team Championship.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats. indeed! So nice to see The Rhodes Bros. win the Tag Team Championships. I just hope The Shield don't win them back in their rematch. I figure it to be at HIAC? Will be a good match to see again.

Dear the E, can you force feed us more Cena return promos? I only had to endure like 3 or 4 last night. I mean ya have 3 hours of RAW now, maybe you should've dedicated a whole hour to Super Cena!?

Gotta add again how fun it was watching Los Matadores last night. Lil' Torito too and they managed to pull off that spot with Mahal perfectly too.

Page 629 of 856 FirstFirst ... 129529579619626627628629630631632639679729 ... LastLast