Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 812 of 856 FirstFirst ... 312712762802809810811812813814815822 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

The Deadman rises? Casket match at WM?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

My thoughts on 2015 WWE Fastlane:

First of all, awesome PPV theme by Kid Ink. Something I'd actually listen to if it wasn't wrestling related.

- The one match that I was hoping would NOT open the PPV and of course it does. Way too slow and lethargic of a match to open a PPV. It should've been Rollins and Ziggler one-on-one again. Orton is back...whoopty doo. It would've been eons better if he was a surprise entrant @ the 2015 Royal Rumble where he was supposed to resurface but noooooooo.
    - I can't wait to see where the Goldust/Stardust feud takes us next. Maybe Stardust asks/demands a rematch @ WM and Goldust obliges but only with the stipulation that Cody drop the Stardust gimmick if he loses again. And Stardust will comply but will ask Goldust to put his career on the line. Retirement Match, BOOK IT WWE! BTW, did the ref botch that third 3 count or what? It looks like his hand didn't even hit the mat!
    - I was so into the Tag Team Titles match more than any other throughout the night. I was praying for The Brass Ring Club to win the titles and a couple times during the match I for sure thought The Usos would retain. A clean win too, no cheap outside interference by Nattie or Naomi. Long live the NEWWWWWW WWE Tag Team Champs! BTW, did anyone else notice an Uso randomly roll out of the ring as his brother was being pinned 1-2-3? Very weird..
    - The Divas Title match was okay. I figured Nikki would retain with the help of Brie but rather she just got some extra Paige trunks to pin her. Did Nikki totally botch that roll-up pin or what?!? Also, she didn't blatantly make it seem that she was holding Paige's trunks. Another error.
    - I never got into the IC Title match. I don't know...I guess I'm just not feeling this Barrett/Ambrose feud. Cheap finish too.
    - The US Title match was amazing. John Cena amazed the heck out of me tonight. He got back to a vertical base from being in a Camel Clutch (Accolade, yes I know..). You have to be pretty damn strong to pull that kind of counter off! I really did not see this finish coming either. Rusev with a clean submission win? Although, Cena technically did not tap out/give up. It doesn't seem likely to me that if these two face off again in a rematch @ WM that Cena will do the job to Rusev again :( Since the ref called the match I figure their next match to be No Holds Barred or Last Man Standing, something along those lines.

IMO, it was a horrid decision to have the Reigns/Bryan match follow the AMAZING Cena/Rusev match which got A LOT of time. There should've been a match in between these two. The Reigns/Bryan match just did not seem to me to be nearly as good as the Cena/Rusev match. Bad booking, IMO.

- I figured Reigns would win. Although that double count-out tease infuriated me immensely! This was just another kick in my face as a wrestling fan by the E. Bryan loses a second chance to face Brock @ WM. Am I a fan-boy of Daniel Bryan? No, he just mesmerizes me every time he wrestles. Do I hate Roman Reigns? No. I just would've very much preferred to be seeing a Daniel Bryan Vs. Brock Lesnar WHC Match @ WM than Roman Reigns Vs. Brock Lesnar. Brock has Reigns crushed in all facets and for him to beat Brock would be kind of an insult for me. Brock just has him over-matched. Bryan, on the other hand I think has the guts and wrestling brawn to pull off the ultimate upset. Also, Bryan is the type of wrestler that could carry Brock in a match. Can Reigns do that? "Believe that"!

- Bray Wyatt taunting The Deadman. Ohhh Bray, something you don't want to do! Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it!

- The Sting/Trips confrontation was okay. I was never really a fan of Sting so I don't really care. But if we would've been having a Sting Vs. Undertaker match @ WM instead then I'd be a lot more enthralled. A lot of the brownosing Trips did for Sting was so truthful and spot on. Sting never put his head down and was a warrior/soldier for WCW until the very end. During this confrontation a thought had crossed my mind was what if Flair had come out to aid Sting or stand in his corner against Triple H? WCW camaraderie in 2015 say whaaaaat!?!? Haha, an angle like that would entice me VERY MUCH. There's some WCW guy's still around that I think would HANDS-DOWN stand side by side with The Stinger to fight for the pride of WCW. Chris "Lion Heart" Jericho, Booker T, The Giant (Big Show), Rey Misterio Jr.

Overall, I enjoyed the PPV. It exceeded my expectations.

SCF Rewards
    Country

P.S. And what if Golberg came back to stand with Sting for this angle?

I also forgot to mention, what becomes of Daniel Bryan now? Who is he going to face @ WM? Ziggler? They better kick-start that feud tomorrow night on RAW. I'm praying it's not Sheamus though, don't want to see them feud or fight again. Has anyone else grown tiresome of these countless Sheamus returning vignettes? I'm beginning to not care at all now when Sheamus re-debuts..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I thought the PPV was the usual BLAH. I say it everytime but I am glad I do not pay for the network or PPV's because I would jump out a window for wasting money. And I LOVE UNDERTAKER but the luster is gone they should have NEVER let the streak die. And we all know Reigns will win at WM no secret

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about this

Plans for John Cena to become the WWE Heavyweight Championship belt holder for a 16th reign have been revealed thanks to leaked WWE promotional material that gained publicity last week.
    The WWE has done a great job of keeping this story relatively under wraps, but thanks to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, it has been revealed that promotional material now pulled from an event in Allentown was advertising John Cena as the WWE Heavyweight Champion for a house show in March.
    The promotional material speaks of Cena as the champion heading into the house show in March and urges fans to purchase tickets to watch the new champion in action.

SCF Rewards
    Country

P.S. And what if Golberg came back to stand with Sting for this angle?

I also forgot to mention, what becomes of Daniel Bryan now? Who is he going to face @ WM? Ziggler? They better kick-start that feud tomorrow night on RAW. I'm praying it's not Sheamus though, don't want to see them feud or fight again. Has anyone else grown tiresome of these countless Sheamus returning vignettes? I'm beginning to not care at all now when Sheamus re-debuts..

The problem with DB facing Ziggler is that one man is going to have to lose and they have both been eating losses for guys who shouldn't be. But I guess that can be said about a lot of guys on the roster now. Though it does seem like Ziggler has been given a mini depush lately so him losing again wouldn't be a big deal.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

After Ziggs pinned Barrett on RAW and then Ambrose gave him a hard shoulder brush it would seem all roads are leading to either a Triple Threat IC title match or possibly a Fatal 4iway IC title match with R Truth's addition. I would think about making this an IC Title Ladder Match with all 4 or 3 guy's though!!!

Lesnar Vs Reigns
    Triple H Vs Sting
    Wyatt Vs Undertaker
    2nd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Miz, Ryback, Curtis Axel

*Probably a Rusev Vs Cena Rematch w/ like a No Holds Barred stipulation?
    *Probably Orton Vs Rollins
    *Some form of an IC Title Match (Barrett, Ambrose, Ziggler, R Truth)
    *Possibly a career vs gimmick's career match (Goldust Vs Stardust)
    *Possibly some form of a Tag Team Titles Match.
    *I'd expect some form of a Divas Tag Match (Bellas Vs Paige & a returning AJ) or a Title Match. But after that joke of a Divas tag from Raw its not a givein the Divas will even get a match..

I mean looking at that list of confirmed and *possible matches, it's kind of crazy Daniel Bryan doesn't already have a confirmed match or the "makings" of what looks like a match for WM. Unless they throw him in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal? Sheamus too?

SCF Rewards
    Country

More trouble for Vince

WWE have been forced to make a huge statement after the widow of Nelson Frazier Jr. (aka Mabel, Viscera, Big Daddy V) filed a lawsuit against the wrestling company.
    In the lawsuit, Nelson Frazier Jr's widow claims that WWE are responsible for the death of her husband, arguing that the brain trauma and concussions he suffered during his time in WWE were responsible for his untimely death.
    However, her lawsuit has clear holes in it, especially when you consider that Frazier died because of a heart attack, which could easily be attributed to the fact that he was morbidly obese.

WWE in denial

Safe to say, Vince McMahon and the WWE are not happy about this situation, with The Wrestling Observer reporting that WWE will "vigorously" contest any lawsuit that is issued against them.
    "WWE has not been served with a lawsuit by Cassandra Frazier. If served, we will vigorously contest this lawsuit brought by the same lawyers who have been soliciting people to sue WWE without merit," Dave Meltzer reported, according to cagesidedseats.com.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After Ziggs pinned Barrett on RAW and then Ambrose gave him a hard shoulder brush it would seem all roads are leading to either a Triple Threat IC title match or possibly a Fatal 4iway IC title match with R Truth's addition. I would think about making this an IC Title Ladder Match with all 4 or 3 guy's though!!!

Lesnar Vs Reigns
    Triple H Vs Sting
    Wyatt Vs Undertaker
    2nd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Miz, Ryback, Curtis Axel

*Probably a Rusev Vs Cena Rematch w/ like a No Holds Barred stipulation?
    *Probably Orton Vs Rollins
    *Some form of an IC Title Match (Barrett, Ambrose, Ziggler, R Truth)
    *Possibly a career vs gimmick's career match (Goldust Vs Stardust)
    *Possibly some form of a Tag Team Titles Match.
    *I'd expect some form of a Divas Tag Match (Bellas Vs Paige & a returning AJ) or a Title Match. But after that joke of a Divas tag from Raw its not a givein the Divas will even get a match..

I mean looking at that list of confirmed and *possible matches, it's kind of crazy Daniel Bryan doesn't already have a confirmed match or the "makings" of what looks like a match for WM. Unless they throw him in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal? Sheamus too?

They could always do Sheamus vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania since they have a couple seconds they need to kill....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

So what does everyone think about the rumor that Roman Reigns had failed a drug test?

Page 812 of 856 FirstFirst ... 312712762802809810811812813814815822 ... LastLast