Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 850 of 856 FirstFirst ... 350750800840847848849850851852853 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah it did kind of suck to see Orton get destroyed. The hype for Lesnar/Golberg for Wrestlemania will start around November

SCF Rewards
    Country

Balor hurt already what a disappointment

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

Balor hurt already what a disappointment

well,if it werent for that unsafe ™™™™™™™ Rollins,if u think about it,he ended Sting's career with that reckless neck injury using the same move that injured Balor,not to mention he "accidently" broke Cena's nose with that knee to the face,whats it going to take for Vince to say enough's enough and forces Rollins to change his move set?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Add a worked ankle injury to Sami Zayn last night. Rollins is more reckless than a rookie, and Vince does nothing about it. Then again, maybe that's why he didn't win on Sunday.......
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

Add a worked ankle injury to Sami Zayn last night. Rollins is more reckless than a rookie, and Vince does nothing about it. Then again, maybe that's why he didn't win on Sunday.......

does this,or does this not,reek of what Ken Anderson (Mr Kennedy) did when he deliberately dropped Orton on his head back in '09 and got subsequently fired afterwards,im thinking the only reason nothing's been done,is because hes being protected from Vince's wrath by HHH

SCF Rewards
    Country

Summerslam was probably better than Wrestlemania. Cena loses again, Balor showed great things to come and Ziggler/Ambrose worked a good match. Finally some new things and not the same ole same ole

I read somewhere that somebody said Cena has a pathetic record at Summerslam. Something like 2-8 or close to that. Seems like the smart money is always on him to lose at SS with a record like that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

SO how about this for a possibility. The Chin James Ellsworth beats AJ Styles ( dont laugh yet) and then the unthinkable soft golden boy John Cena turns heel pummels Ellsworth and boom new champion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

SO how about this for a possibility. The Chin James Ellsworth beats AJ Styles ( dont laugh yet) and then the unthinkable soft golden boy John Cena turns heel pummels Ellsworth and boom new champion.

I would love that , it would freshen alot up, but Cena is taking a hiatus to film American Grit 2 I heard

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I get why some people would want Cena to turn heel (to freshen stuff up) I always think Hogan turning heel was a little overrated in helping WCW in the sense that he had Hall (Razor Ramon) and Nash (Diesel) to help him. I'm not saying it wasn't a big deal because it caused me to turn over and check out WCW but the whole NWO angle was what kept me going back and staying moreso than Hogan being a heel.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I was kind of disappointing by the Goldberg return. Should of continued watching Arrow instead.

Page 850 of 856 FirstFirst ... 350750800840847848849850851852853 ... LastLast