Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 798 of 856 FirstFirst ... 298698748788795796797798799800801808848 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 8556
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I had to work late, what happened tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I had to work late, what happened tonight?

Rigged slammy awards.. Roman Reigns wins superstar of the year? Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...n-Spectre.html

Following his role as Drax in Marvel blockbuster Guardians Of The Galaxy, the 45-year-old will play Mr. Hinx in new James Bond film Spectre, and will be seen going one-on-one with Daniel Craig's Bond.

Looks like he will be coming back only to promote movies from now on...
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Corey Graves has announced that he will be retiring from in ring competition. He did say that he will join the NXT announce team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats are in order for Sami Zayn, but wasn't expecting what occurred after it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

As noted recently, WWE painted up some of their giant WrestleMania 31-promotional tour buses with The Undertaker, which is said to be considered a strong sign that he will be working the show in some form.
    As of right now, the booking plan is to have The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania, as long as Undertaker gives word that he is willing to wrestle, which he has not done yet.
    There’s also a chance that he will be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame next year, if he is indeed done with his in-ring career, although there has been talk for years that he would retire at Cowboys Stadium — which is the site of WrestleMania 32 — since it will likely set the all-time attendance record.
    Regardless, expect Undertaker involved in some form or fashion during WrestleMania 31 weekend, as he is under a seven-figure downside guarantee contract, and WWE wants to justify the deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If Undertaker faces Wyatt he better lose or you might as well stick a fork in Wyatt ever turning into a serious contender for anything

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Undertaker doesn't have anything else to prove. He should officially announce his retirement as this years Wrestlemania. I don't think the injuries that he is healing and or would get during the match are worth it since he lost to Brock Lesnar.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

The Undertaker doesn't have anything else to prove. He should officially announce his retirement as this years Wrestlemania. I don't think the injuries that he is healing and or would get during the match are worth it since he lost to Brock Lesnar.

Nope he doesn't they should have not ended the streak especially not to some part time guy who is just using the WWE as a bargaining chip to go back to the UFC , but on the other hand would you turn down a 7 figure check guaranteed ?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nope he doesn't they should have not ended the streak especially not to some part time guy who is just using the WWE as a bargaining chip to go back to the UFC , but on the other hand would you turn down a 7 figure check guaranteed ?

If it were me, I would turn wrestling down even it is was 7 figure check guaranteed. My body is more important in the long run then getting beat up one time a year and rehabbing just to do it again next year.

On a side note, Naomi posted on titter that she is no longer on Total Divas.

Page 798 of 856 FirstFirst ... 298698748788795796797798799800801808848 ... LastLast