Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 789 of 856 FirstFirst ... 289689739779786787788789790791792799839 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Ryback
    "Bad News" Barrett
    Roman Reigns
    Tamina Snuka
    Chris Jericho
    Rob Van Dam
    *Bo Dallas... I can't bolieve he's hurt, unbolievable
    Christian
    Batista
    Daniel Bryan
    Rey Mysterio
    CM Punk

Nice to see "the big guy" back!

updated

SCF Rewards
    Country

So they had a Divas Halloween Battle Royal on Smackdown and you didn't even have to go over a rope to get eliminated? I know they didn't want any of the divas to get hurt but that was just sad to watch.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

So they had a Divas Halloween Battle Royal on Smackdown and you didn't even have to go over a rope to get eliminated? I know they didn't want any of the divas to get hurt but that was just sad to watch.

Usually when its diva battle royals they don't have to go over the top just through to the floor, I think one of the reasons is Awesome Kongs wardrobe malfunction in TNA a few years back ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

The Brock Lesnar situation with WWE continues to become an interesting story as his contract gets closer to winding down. There is a lot of talk that Lesnar’s price tag might not be enough to justify using him for shows outside of WWE Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.
    The WWE Battleground event in July did 31,000 buys on pay-per-view in North America without Lesnar on the show. By comparison, the WWE Night of Champions show in September did 30,000 buys in North America with a Lesnar vs. John Cena main event. Additionally, the worldwide numbers in recent months for shows without Lesnar actually sold more than those with him as part of the card.
    The key factor with Lesnar is his price tag. The original plan, which could still be in the works, is for Lesnar to finally lose at WrestleMania 31 to Roman Reigns, making Reigns’ the new face of the company. Part of the issue with that is the concern that it won’t be as impactful if everyone knows it’s Lesnar’s final match.
    There was an expectation at one point in time that WWE would sign Lesnar to a new deal and possibly give him a big babyface run. While it could still happen, it really seems to boil down to whether or not WWE considers his price tag something that’s worth it financially in the end.
    As far as Lesnar’s next match, the plan was for him to beat John Cena in January so that the win by Reigns at WrestleMania would look even more impressive. However, if WWE decides that they can’t afford to re-sign Lesnar, then the plans for the Lesnar-Cena match could be changed. The alternative as things stand now would appear to be Cena beating Lesnar, setting up a Cena vs. Reigns match at WrestleMania, which Reigns would win. They could also put the title on Seth Rollins and have Reigns beat him at WrestleMania, however the feeling is that wouldn’t be as meaningful as Reigns beating Lesnar or Cena.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Brock Lesnar situation with WWE continues to become an interesting story as his contract gets closer to winding down. There is a lot of talk that Lesnar’s price tag might not be enough to justify using him for shows outside of WWE Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.
    The WWE Battleground event in July did 31,000 buys on pay-per-view in North America without Lesnar on the show. By comparison, the WWE Night of Champions show in September did 30,000 buys in North America with a Lesnar vs. John Cena main event. Additionally, the worldwide numbers in recent months for shows without Lesnar actually sold more than those with him as part of the card.
    The key factor with Lesnar is his price tag. The original plan, which could still be in the works, is for Lesnar to finally lose at WrestleMania 31 to Roman Reigns, making Reigns’ the new face of the company. Part of the issue with that is the concern that it won’t be as impactful if everyone knows it’s Lesnar’s final match.
    There was an expectation at one point in time that WWE would sign Lesnar to a new deal and possibly give him a big babyface run. While it could still happen, it really seems to boil down to whether or not WWE considers his price tag something that’s worth it financially in the end.
    As far as Lesnar’s next match, the plan was for him to beat John Cena in January so that the win by Reigns at WrestleMania would look even more impressive. However, if WWE decides that they can’t afford to re-sign Lesnar, then the plans for the Lesnar-Cena match could be changed. The alternative as things stand now would appear to be Cena beating Lesnar, setting up a Cena vs. Reigns match at WrestleMania, which Reigns would win. They could also put the title on Seth Rollins and have Reigns beat him at WrestleMania, however the feeling is that wouldn’t be as meaningful as Reigns beating Lesnar or Cena.

Did they ever think that maybe fans don't care as much to see Cena and Lesnar face off again? How many buys did WrestleMania xXx do with Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker? I would kill for a Lesnar Vs. Orton match or Vs. Rollins or Vs. Daniel Bryan (unlikely) or better yet a second match between Brock & CM Punk since their SummerSlam match was so incredibly good (never will happen). Even Lesnar Vs. Batista.

Cena Vs. Lesnar @ the 2015 Royal Rumble... really, who wants to see them face off AGAIN? And if the buys are good it would be because it's the Royal Rumble and what wrestling fan just does not absolutely cherish seeing the Royal Rumble Match?

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Did they ever think that maybe fans don't care as much to see Cena and Lesnar face off again? How many buys did WrestleMania xXx do with Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker? I would kill for a Lesnar Vs. Orton match or Vs. Rollins or Vs. Daniel Bryan (unlikely) or better yet a second match between Brock & CM Punk since their SummerSlam match was so incredibly good (never will happen). Even Lesnar Vs. Batista.

Cena Vs. Lesnar @ the 2015 Royal Rumble... really, who wants to see them face off AGAIN? And if the buys are good it would be because it's the Royal Rumble and what wrestling fan just does not absolutely cherish seeing the Royal Rumble Match?

Agreed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Usually when its diva battle royals they don't have to go over the top just through to the floor, I think one of the reasons is Awesome Kongs wardrobe malfunction in TNA a few years back ;)

Ewwww there are no winners with that one.

I guess that all makes sense and was just something I didn't think of but with their PG friendly style of TV now they probably wouldn't want something to pop out on TV. Though it was Smackdown so they could have just cut that part out before it made it to television.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

SCF Rewards
    Country

That cat is gonna be on Raw? Man, it sucks being a WWE fan right now. They think that cat will bring ratings? Is that what they think we want to see? I'd rather listen to nails scratching a chalkboard.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

That cat is gonna be on Raw? Man, it sucks being a WWE fan right now. They think that cat will bring ratings? Is that what they think we want to see? I'd rather listen to nails scratching a chalkboard.

I will probably be changing the channel for any spots with the grumpy cat during Raw next week. WWE should get rid of all these fake celebrities/personalities that only appear on RAW to promote their own projects.

Page 789 of 856 FirstFirst ... 289689739779786787788789790791792799839 ... LastLast