Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Big Brother is tracking you

A community college student who says he's never done anything that should attract the interest of federal law enforcement officials filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the FBI for secretly putting a GPS tracking device on his car.

Yasir Afifi, 20, says a mechanic doing an oil change on his car in October discovered the device stuck with magnets between his right rear wheel and exhaust. They weren't sure what it was, but Afifi had the mechanic remove it and a friend posted photos of it online to see whether anyone could identify it. Two days later, Afifi says, agents wearing bullet-proof vests pulled him over as he drove away from his apartment in San Jose, Calif., and demanded their property back.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/...cking_warrants

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Playing devil's advocate here.

A guy of Middle Eastern descent, practices Islam, regularly calls the Middle East, frequently travels back and forth between the Middle East and the U.S. and regularly sends funds back to the Middle East...

Call me crazy but isn't that the prototypical description of Islamic extremist? Perhaps he has never broken any laws but he has certainly done something to raise suspicion.

Furthermore, there are no laws against the government tracking your whereabouts. They cannot listen in on your conversations, read your mail or come into your house without a warrant but they can track you wherever you go without breaking any laws.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

First they came for the communists,
    and I didnt speak out because I wasn't a communist,

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didnt speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist,

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didnt speak out because I wasn't Jewish,

And then they came for me,
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

- Martin Niemoller

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure it was put their for a good reason. Beware of the military industrial complex comes to mind with this one. The real question is the FBI the complex or is the guy with the tracker the military industrial complex? Just saying, because you wear a badge doesn't make you NWO.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Playing devil's advocate here.

A guy of Middle Eastern descent, practices Islam, regularly calls the Middle East, frequently travels back and forth between the Middle East and the U.S. and regularly sends funds back to the Middle East...

Call me crazy but isn't that the prototypical description of Islamic extremist? Perhaps he has never broken any laws but he has certainly done something to raise suspicion.

Furthermore, there are no laws against the government tracking your whereabouts. They cannot listen in on your conversations, read your mail or come into your house without a warrant but they can track you wherever you go without breaking any laws.

Until they use the same tactics on you.....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Until they use the same tactics on you.....

If the govt. wants to track my whereabouts they can go right ahead. I have nothing to hide and don't consider it an invasion of my privacy if they know that I arrived at work at 7:57AM or if they know that I went to WalMart on Saturday night.

The simple fact is that this guy has the lifestyle and actions of an Islamic extremist.

The people who cry foul over this tracking device will be the first ones to criticize the government for not doing a good enough job when a guy like this guy blows up a Federal building.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Injustice for some is injustice for all. Martin Luther King Jr
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

“The two pillars of 'political correctness' are:
    a) willful ignorance
    b) a steadfast refusal to face the truth”

- George MacDonald

SCF Rewards
    Country

The people who cry foul over this tracking device will be the first ones to criticize the government for not doing a good enough job when a guy like this guy blows up a Federal building.

good point sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

No one should ever be trusted. Trust is earned, not freely given. If you have nothing to hide, BIG DEAL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast