Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Looks like next week, Ill be BUSY!

Wow....suddenly plans have changed ALOT for me next week!
    Was supposed to go to the Race Night in Knoxville tonite, but it isnt until next Thursday.
    Well, Im definately going to it.
    Then I find out that Keselowski is having an Autograph Session on the same day as the thing in Knoxville, but I wont be able to make it!!!

BUT, the good thing is, is that he said he is going to be having a bunch of signings next week and Bristol weekend.
    If there's one on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday...then Im going to be meeting Brad Keselowski!

Still not to the 100% best part!

Since the Nationwide Series tickets for Bristol are like, $25 or $30, my grandma is going to give me and my dad the $$ to go to the Nationwide race next Saturday!!!!

I get to go to the Race Night on Thursday, go to the race on Saturday, and meet Keselowski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Going to be the best 3 days ever!
    When I go to meet Brad, I will be taking all of my diecasts, sheetmetal, and most of my BK hats.
    Me and dad will leave early so we can get there early, and get to shoot the breeze with Brad.

Going to be great!
    Will have TONS of pics

Thanks again!
    Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

Way cooll have lots of fun and bring back pics to share

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

Have a great time Stephen!! Can`t wait to see the pics!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Sounds fun! Hope you had a good time!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

have fun-you better leave super early-specially if your gonna drag all your stuff along-you got like a whole cars worth of sheet metal lol. Have fun watching Carl win! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

Sounds awesome man. I'd be stoked! Have fun dude! I've only been to one race weekend before and it is the one of the coolest sporting events to attend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, thanks guys!
    Im going to keep the SM in the trunk, and when Brad's not doing anything, ask him nicely if he'd care to come to the car and sign them.
    Since its going to be at a Food City, theyre's going to be parking spaces :P

have fun-you better leave super early-specially if your gonna drag all your stuff along-you got like a whole cars worth of sheet metal lol. Have fun watching Carl win! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Haha, thanks guys!
    Im going to keep the SM in the trunk, and when Brad's not doing anything, ask him nicely if he'd care to come to the car and sign them.
    Since its going to be at a Food City, theyre's going to be parking spaces :P

thats doubtful but you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive heard people tell stories about how some drivers will do that, so ya never know.

thats doubtful but you never know.