Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041 LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Wow nice! Lynn seems like a cool guy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

graphed HD tonight.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Cool stuff! Cant wait to get my Baron!

SCF Rewards
    Country

got off work late and this was my only chance to graph this series at all...really wanted jake lamb so i raced over to quakes stadium after work and walked up just as he was finishing signing for others..got him to sign all my cards and went home..pretty good timing

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet Lamb cards! Seems like a cool guy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

went down and graphed the nuts again..really wanted recently eddie butler and had success..here's the haul

SCF Rewards
    Country

went out and graphed lancaster at rancho today and couldnt pass on the free admission. stephen fife was rehabbing with rancho and thanks to a graphing friend i had a card for him. finished lancaster with some time to spare, so i headed over to ranchos side where i got damon berryhill (he's the short season Ogden Raptors manager, but helps rancho before his season starts) and he told me aaron sele, josh bard and juan castro were there roving. got sele and bard afterwards.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet Astros prospects! Your on a roll! Go Astros!

SCF Rewards
    Country

went out and graphed elsinore pre game..austin hedges wasnt with the team so it kind of was a waste of time but whatever

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to angels astros on friday..was with family so didnt really graph..but did come away with "el presidente" as he was walking into the bullpen.

wish me luck tomorrow as hanley ramirez and peter bourjos will be rehabbing with their respective affiliates in rancho

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041 LastLast