Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shaq TTM question

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bet they are legit because its obvious he is reading the letters. If someone was ghost signing they wouldnt read the letters. I asked for "The Diesel" Inscription and it was like in the middle of my letter so he had to read it to know. Plus SHAQ is great with his fans and is the man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bet they are legit because its obvious he is reading the letters. If someone was ghost signing they wouldnt read the letters. I asked for "The Diesel" Inscription and it was like in the middle of my letter so he had to read it to know. Plus SHAQ is great with his fans and is the man.

Just to play devil's advocate...if someone else is going through his mail for him, they would be able to read the letter as well. That almost makes me think they're more likely to be ghost-signed because I can't see him going through all his mail and reading every letter...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to play devil's advocate...if someone else is going through his mail for him, they would be able to read the letter as well. That almost makes me think they're more likely to be ghost-signed because I can't see him going through all his mail and reading every letter...

im not saying there legit or fake but this makes complete sense. I cant see Shaq reading the letters & writing whatever inscriptions folks want on there items signed. The amount of mail he is getting & returning is incredible & would take way to much time. Unless one of his handlers is telling him what to write for inscriptions on what items..

kinda interesting..

BANNED

Country

im not saying there legit or fake but this makes complete sense. I cant see Shaq reading the letters & writing whatever inscriptions folks want on there items signed. The amount of mail he is getting & returning is incredible & would take way to much time. Unless one of his handlers is telling him what to write for inscriptions on what items..

kinda interesting..

Somebody in Boston should camp out outside the address we've been sending to and see who goes in and out of that house!

(this is not to be taken seriously)

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I was ghost signing for somebody I would not read every letter that was sent. I probablly wouldnt even read one. Im just saying its more likely its him signing because someone is reading the letters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I was ghost signing for somebody I would not read every letter that was sent. I probablly wouldnt even read one. Im just saying its more likely its him signing because someone is reading the letters.

An assistant or someone of the sort paid to handle his mail would have much more time and reason to go through his mail than Shaq himself would...

SCF Rewards
    Country

An assistant or someone of the sort paid to handle his mail would have much more time and reason to go through his mail than Shaq himself would...

An assistant would just sign it not read the letter. Why would he care what was in the letter if it wasn't addressed to him. It would just be the same thing over and over again like im such a huge fan and things like that. Also, SHAQ is hurt and has more time. Im pretty sure an assistant isnt just sitting at SHAQ's house signing his stuff for him. Too bad well probablly never know. Maybe I'll remember to ask God this when I go up to heaven. It's a good topic to quarrel over though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

They are fake. I bet it is that girl from mtv who he married and she thinks it is fun to read all the stuff and send it back while shaq is out doing everything he needs to do. Just because he is injured it doesn't mean he sits on his butt waiting for the mail so he can read letters and sign autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are fake. I bet it is that girl from mtv who he married and she thinks it is fun to read all the stuff and send it back while shaq is out doing everything he needs to do. Just because he is injured it doesn't mean he sits on his butt waiting for the mail so he can read letters and sign autographs.

Ok, but who are you to say they are fake? Do you personally know SHAQ or have any sort of evidence at all that they are fake? Im not saying your wrong, im just saying you have no proof just as I have none. If it is her shes mastered his sig because its pretty darn close. I know there is a couple of differences, but people change their signatures all the time. Also, Im not saying since hes hurt hes just sitting on his butt. Im saying he would have more time to do stuff such as read fan mail. Optimism, you should try it out some time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can we stop the debate already? there will be no resolution.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast