Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

wow you got 2 back from mariano? lol fml. i never got mine back for some reason...hopefully it will be apart of another batch or something and i'll get it soon but its kind of odd.

Yeah I was shocked. the last 3 years I was 1 for 8 from him. Sent 3 cards this year. 1 in one PWE and 2 in another. He signed all of them. I sent them abot 4 days apart.

Hope you get yours back soon!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Who needs ST when others have returned signed!

Rudy Ruettiger - sent an 11' A&G on 3/6/2012 and he returned it signed on 3/17/2012.

Jon Provost - sent an 09' Donruss Americana to his work address??? and he returned it signed and personalized to me on 3/16/2012

Stephen Drew - sent 3 cards via ST address and I was shocked to see he signed them all. I told him to keep the other 2 cards beside the A&G. Have 2 for trade.

89 Topps pickups on another site

Jose Rijo
    Kelly Gruber (Blue Jays Team Card)
    Jeff Pico
    Jose Lind
    Mario Diaz
    Larry Parrish (Thanks McGillicutty)
    Ken Patterson
    Steve Curry
    Don Heinkel
    Nick Esasky
    Scott Medvin
    Dante Bichette

The Walking Dead pick ups

Michael Rooker - signed an 8x10 photo in person. Had a friend pick this one up at a convention. He personalized it and wrote "Don't be a p***y." I will let you fill in the blanks! Stoked about this one

Scrawny Tony - contacted him via his website. He sent this 4x6 signed photo to me. He was only in 1 episode before he was killed off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice returns as always.. great stuff

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

No Spring Training successes but picked up these below:

Naomi Snieckus - Actress who played in the most recent Saw. Sent this death scene photo and she signed it and also sent a personalized index card and a business card. Goes well with my horror movie collection

Anne B. Davis - Sent my Brady Bunch photo to the housemaid from the show and she returned it signed. It is already signed by the mom. Wonder who I am going to try for next

Jodi Benson - sent 2 photos from Toy Story. She voiced Barbie. Another great Toy Story success for that collection

Dick Teed - Sent a 2010 Topps card of the old Brooklyn Dodgers Stadium. It was already signed by 3 others. He signed it for my 4 sig on the card in 8 days. Also sent 2 signed index cards

Lawerence Taylor - sent 3 cards care of the NFL Pro HoF and received them back in a little over 60 days. Other 2 are for trade.

Ken Caminiti - picked up a set up for my 89 Topps

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Returns!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

It has been a while since I have posted so here goes:

From the mail

Will Clark - He never returned my 89 Topps a couple of years ago so I resent to him and he returned it back signed. Great return and thanks Tim for the card

Brandon Snyder - sent c/o ST. Returned my 11' A&G signed

Ron Hassey - Forgot when I sent this one but it has been quite a while. Sent 3 cards - 89 Topps, 90 Fleer and 90 Upper Deck. Keeping the UD but the other 2 are for trade

Margaret Whitton - She was the Indians owner in Major League the movie. Sent a photo from the movie to her production studio and she returned it signed and wrote a very nice personal letter back about her experience with the movie. Unfortunately she did sign the back of the photo.

In person

Met up with another trader and his wife this past Saturday for the opening weekend of the Durham Bulls. The Gwinnett Braves weren't very friendly at the beginning of the game as Julio Teheran was warming up and gave me the one minute I will come and sign handsign and he never did. I did get Dusty Hughes to sign 3 of his 2010 Topps Rookie Cards from the bull pen.

After the game, I picked up these:

2009 Topps - Juan Miranda who was super excited to sign and has the smalled signature I have ever seen. He was very meticulus!
    2008 Bowman Chrome - Nevin Ashley
    2011 Bowman Topps 100 - Alex Torres
    2012 Topps - Kyle Hudson
    2011 Heritage - Will Rhymes
    2011 Heritage - Matt Magini
    2011 Bowman Chrome - Brandon Guyer
    2011 Topps Chrome - Alex Cobb
    Bulls team set from last year - Charlie Montoyo, Neil Allen both are extemeley nice. Dave Myers (has the personality of a wall), Leslie Anderson (hit the game winning double and was all smiles), Alex Cobb, Dane De La Rosa, Brandon Gomes, Brandon Guyer, and Alex Torres.

Have extras for trade of
    2011 Hertiage - Matt Mangini
    2011 Gypsy Queen - Will Rhymes
    1989 Fleer - Neil Allen (Yankess)
    1980 Topps - Neil Allen (Mets)
    2010 Topps - Dusty Hughes (Royals)
    2011 Topps Chrome - Alex Cobb (Rays)

Last edited by SLNoble13; 04-10-2012 at 11:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Basil Plumley and Harold G. Moore both served our country through the US Army. Sgt. Major Plumlee not only served in WW 2 but he served in Vietnam and the Korean Wars. Lt. General Moore also served in Vietnam and the Korean Wars. Both are known for The Battle of Ia Drang in which a movie was made starring Mel Gibson as Moore and Sam Elliott was Plumley. We Were Soldiers is the movie based on the actions of the soldiers told from Moore's book based on the battle. I enjoy history and the stories behind the scenes. Sent to Moore a few weeks ago and received it back rather quickly. Found an address on Plumley and couldn't wait to try it. Received the photo back signed by both of these heroes on 4/14/2012. Very nice addition to my historical collection. I just wished Plumley would have signed it under his picture but I am not going to complain at all.

Other pick ups

89' Topps lot from SCN

Alan Ruck - An addition to my 1980s movie autograph collection. Signed 2 photos from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I wish I had today off!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see you got Ruck. Nice stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how long have you been working on those two sets?

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast