Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SolacE's IP Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nearly missed the entire game tonight. But managed to grab a few autos I needed.

1) Patrick Corbin SS on ROMLB
    2) Paul Goldschmidt on Bowman Chrome and Topps100
    3) AJ Pollock on Topps100

I missed Jarrod Parker tonight and Tyler Skaggs...he was the starter and didn't come back out of the locker room after the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

skaggs is one of the nicest guys ive ever met....he must of signed near 30 cards for me down here before he got promoted....

SCF Rewards
    Country

skaggs is one of the nicest guys ive ever met....he must of signed near 30 cards for me down here before he got promoted....

That's awesome. Hopefully I will be able to run over there tonight and catch him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not too many prosepect on the Birmingham Barons right now, but I did grab Brandon Short on SS on ROMLB and Ryan Wheeler on a broken bat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Addison Reed is a good one on the Barons to grab....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah he wouldn't sign. 3 kids came up and asked if he would sign their cards and he told them that it wasn't him. I didn't even bother asking him after that...but it was absoultely him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Out of town on business and got to go to Tulsa Drillers at Arkansas Travelers tonight.

1) Steven Geltz on Travelers pocket schedule (his jersey is featured on the front)

2) Loek Van Mil on 8x10. Super nice guy and VERY tall (7'1"). We talked for about 10 minutes about the Netherlands since I have visited a few times. He was nearly late getting to the field and told me he would stop and talk after the game if he saw me. I left early but I will make at least another game or 2 while I am here.

3) Cory Riordan on an 8x10

4) Casey Weathers on an 8x10

5) Wilin Rosario on ROMLB (SS)

6) Tim Wheeler on ROMLB (SS)

I will probably go tomorrow and/or Tuesday. The Travelers are playing the Springfield Cardinals. I am hoping for Shelby Miller, Zack Cox, and Eduardo Sanchez. Also Tuesday, they will have Dick "Lefty" O'Neal throwing out the 1st pitch. He is the only white baseball player to have pitched for 2 Negro League teams. I want to get a copy of his book and get it signed as well as a ROMLB.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I didnt make the game tonight but I did go out to eat and ran into Dick "Lefty" O'Neal. We talked for about an hour and he signed a baseball that I had in the car.

He also gave me a copy of his book and signed and personalized it and gave me one of his Negro League cards and signed it. When we got done I mentioned I was going to go to the game tomorrow and he gave me a free ticket since he is throwing out the first pitch. He told me to grab him after the pitch and we could chat some more.

Awesome guy and a great experience. I am going to work on getting him to a local bookstore when I get home....maybe something bigger than that too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a great night tonight at the Springfield Cardinals @ Arkansas Travelers

1. Mike Trout on SS of ROMLB

2. Mike Trout on backpack (freebie at the game tonight). It is a Mike Trout drawstring backpack it looks just like his jersey.

3. Shelby Miller on SS of ROMLB

4. John Gast on SS of ROMLB

5. Joe Kelly on SS of ROMLB

6. Zack Cox on SS of ROMLB

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow man, that's awesome that you got trout, cox and miller!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast