Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

googled looking for ttm addresses :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ofallonite's Items on eBay

Found via sportscollectorsdaily.com

There was a link there.

Blog Entries
    Country

I assume it has been said already, but whoever chose the name of the forum is a genius. More than half of the people found this place by googling "sports card forum."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like many others, I goggled sports card forum and now I'm here

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard about SCF a few times before joining. I heard of the site mostly around YouTube I think, and I decided to join after a good friend of mine, Jenny, told me a bit more about the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See njslugger's Items on eBay

Brenden from South New Jersey here.......got tired of another site (who will not be mentioned ahhh hmmmbekettttt, excuse me!) with their instability issues and lack of caring support. So I found you......cue music and loving eyes close-up.

Blog Entries
    Country

Brenden from South New Jersey here.......got tired of another site (who will not be mentioned ahhh hmmmbekettttt, excuse me!) with their instability issues and lack of caring support. So I found you......cue music and loving eyes close-up.

Smart idea coming here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did a search on google and found this site. I think i'm really going to enjoy this site and all the collectors. I hope to do some trading and buying here.

Thanks Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome Stephen you are sure to find some fun things on this site and there are tons of traders and sellers waiting for you. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See 45105's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I agree beckett totally dropped the ball on what is probably the best place to talk/trade/sell/buy cards.

I was referred from a friend a few years back who I met on a webtv collecting forum alt.collecting.football.something.something back in 1998.

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast