Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

I was Googling for a TTM address for Steve Yzerman, when I stumbled upon this forum about 3 or 4 years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See munchiesthemonkey's Items on eBay

I was watching various vids of people opening boxes and cases of football cards. One of the guys had a cardboard banner with this place's addy on it, and another guy was opening boxes of bowman & topps while talking about this place.

A funny thing this one guy said was, If you wanna make money / turn a profit collecting cards, never buy boxes or expensive cases of cards. Also if you do buy, avoid retail, buy hobby.

I once or twice cleaned off the shelves of all football boxes, and $9.99 variety boxes w) diff. brands/years, at Walmart and Target. Spent near $200.00 each time and the only auto I found was of Tim Bust, errr Couch, and jerseys of lame duck Raiders players. He was right, retail boxes are full of base and parallels, ya the real RARE /2500 and /1999 ones. Wow I can quit selling plasma and volunteering for medical trials now, lol.

I was lucky with some pricey pulls from 2010 Topps Prime. Autos, level 4 & 5 relics, and some /25 + /10 cards. About as lucky as softball sized hail raining down on deeznuts.

Happy pulling everyone, HEY I MEANT pack pulling!

Out!

Blog Entries
    Country

I was watching various vids of people opening boxes and cases of football cards. One of the guys had a cardboard banner with this place's addy on it, and another guy was opening boxes of bowman & topps while talking about this place.

A funny thing this one guy said was, If you wanna make money / turn a profit collecting cards, never buy boxes or expensive cases of cards. Also if you do buy, avoid retail, buy hobby.

I once or twice cleaned off the shelves of all football boxes, and $9.99 variety boxes w) diff. brands/years, at Walmart and Target. Spent near $200.00 each time and the only auto I found was of Tim Bust, errr Couch, and jerseys of lame duck Raiders players. He was right, retail boxes are full of base and parallels, ya the real RARE /2500 and /1999 ones. Wow I can quit selling plasma and volunteering for medical trials now, lol.

I was lucky with some pricey pulls from 2010 Topps Prime. Autos, level 4 & 5 relics, and some /25 + /10 cards. About as lucky as softball sized hail raining down on deeznuts.

Happy pulling everyone, HEY I MEANT pack pulling!

Out!

Nice little story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yahoo Search Engine

Hello one and all. I found this handy site looking for reviews on different box types in a YAHOO search engine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Zeppfloyd's Items on eBay

Heard about the site on Beckett. Upon signing up, I got the sense of a pre-Beta Beckett site. This is gonna be good! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zachsaints52's Items on eBay

Looking for hobby box :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 323kid's Items on eBay

I googled it. I use to go on other boards for my star wars collection a few years back. The forums are so interesting, informative, and fun. Glad i found it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A friend that is member here and also on another board that were both on told me about it. I registered here a while back so i will try to post and share on here as well. I love this diverse hobby so to have another place to share on is great. Happy to be a part of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recently returned to the hobby and was checking out what the industry has to offer and when i started searching for info on different brands and overall knowledge of the product SCF seem to come up in my search queries over and over again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

new

Just getting back into things after a 20+ year layoff, and things have changed just a little bit.

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast