Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice returns! But I'd disagree Leach paved the way for Arian Foster. Leach left us last year and I'd say Arian still did pretty well. He's doing pretty well for us this year too ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice returns! But I'd disagree Leach paved the way for Arian Foster. Leach left us last year and I'd say Arian still did pretty well. He's doing pretty well for us this year too ;)

Oh of course. Arian is phenomenal and he's going to be great as long as he stays healthy. However, having a great fullback leading the way definitely facilitated his break out season. I mean, he did have his highest average yards per carry in 2010 with Vonta there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, no love lately in here at all lately. It must be the MLS successes haha, just kidding. This hockey lockout is killing me.

3 more successes today including one that's been out a LONG time.

Andrew Wenger 1/1 c/o Montreal Impact in 17 days
    Awesome success from the latest MLS SuperDraft #1 overall pick. He won the Hermann Trophy (soccer's Heisman) with Duke last season and is having a very good rookie season in the MLS.

Patrick Nyarko 1/1 c/o Chicago Fire in 24 days
    Nice success from the Fire striker. He's considered the greatest soccer player in Virginia Tech history and has been very solid since going pro in 2008. He's also a member of the Ghana national team.

Jair Jurrjens 1/1 c/o Braves in 441 days!
    Great success from the Braves pitcher. I sent this out last July and was shocked to see it come back today. I love his signature so I'm really glad to get this back. I hope he can rebound for the Braves next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I just wrote up a whole post, only to have it deleted, so this will be more succinct than my usual posts haha. Four TTM successes and four pick-ups from my local hobby shop.

Matt Stajan 2/2 c/o home in 62 days

Brian Mullan 1/1 c/o Colorado Rapids in 24 days

Jhon Kennedy Hurtado 1/1 c/o Seattle Sounders in 18 days

Fredy Montero 1/1 c/o Seattle Sounders in 14 days

And my purchases, all NFL rookies and all under $5:

Kellen Moore

Kendall Wright

LaMichael James

Tommy Streeter

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one success today and (shockingly) it's hockey.

Jack Campbell 1/1 c/o Texas Stars in 6 days
    Awesome success from Stars' top prospect and 2010 first round pick. Definitely stoked to get this back as he has been a bit of a tough signer the past few years. With the lockout still hanging over the league's head, I've been sending out to a lot of rookies and young players in the AHL and this is the first one back. Hopefully I have some more coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more successes today:

Brian Dozier 1/1 c/o Twins in 103 days
    Nice return from the Twins' shortstop and another hit for my 2012 Pro Debut set. I like this guy. He plays Twins baseball and always hustles. He may never be a star, but he could be a solid regular shortstop for Minnesota at some point.

Bobby Butler 1/1 c/o Albany Devils in 8 days
    Great success from the newest addition to the NJ Devils. He could be a diamond in the rough for my Devils. He's young, quick, and has a nasty shot. I'd love to see him getting a shot in the Top 6 once the season starts. Frankly, I'd put him with Kovy and Zajac.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Dozier return. He was very nice when I met him at Target Field in May! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Dozier return. He was very nice when I met him at Target Field in May! Congrats

Thanks. Glad to see some guys finally catching up on their mail now that the season is over and definitely glad to add Dozier to my collection. He has a nice sig, too. Also, thanks for being the one person reading my thread apparently haha.

Four TTM returns today.

Mario Williams 1/1 c/o Bills in 14 days
    Awesome success from the former #1 overall pick. He's slowed since his awesome first few seasons, but he's still a force out there and seems to be settling in a bit with the Bills finally. Really happy to get this one back.

Dilly Duka 1/1 c/o Columbus Crew in 21 days
    Nice success from the Crew midfielder. He was the 8th overall pick in 2010 and is a Rutgers alum, so I gotta root for the guy. Jersey pride!

Kevin Matthews 1/1 c/o Hickory Crawdads in 92 days
    Great success from the 2011 first round pick for the Rangers and another hit for my Pro Debut set. Saw him play in person this year but didn't have his card yet. Glad I got this back TTM or I would've been kicking myself.

Marcus Littlewood 1/1 c/o Everett Aquasox in 113 days
    Really nice success from the M's prospect. He had a very good second pro season and seems to be on his way to his first full season next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha I love seeing your minor league returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I think next time I get an empty mail day I'll post some of the other ones I got before I started posting here.

Today I got 3 more to bring my total to 49. Really excited with these 3 returns as they included 2 2x World Series winning coaches and the youngest player in AL history. All 3 of these were c/o home.

Alex Grammas 1/1 in 7 days

Wayne Terwilliger 2/1 in 10 days (included signed Twins postcard)

Carl Scheib 2/1 in 7 days (included own signed card)

Wayne Terwilliger is from my home town! I might have to pick up a card to send to him.

Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast