Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Anthony Weiner now involved in a sexting scandal?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...es-his-account
    Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the pol’s Twitter stream.

She requested that her name not be used but Radar and Star verified that she is listed as one of Weiner’s friends on his Facebook page.

The woman provided Radar and Star with a partially redacted transcript of a private Facebook "sexting" exchange she allegedly had with married Weiner on March 16.

Weiner, 46, wrote to the woman, "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?"

She responded: "Yea! can u send a pic?"

"jeez, im rushing. let me take a quick pic," Weiner answered.

After the woman asked how she was going to receive the image, Weiner allegedly told her: "It wont go away. and now im taking pics of it. making me harder still."

The woman told us the married politician never sent her the nude photo because he "got cold feet."

But she claimed she has long been the object of Weiner's steamy flirtation and the pair have carried on a "long-term Facebook affair" since early this year.

"I have more than 200 messages from him and they're all explicit in nature," she told us.

In another missive laced with sexual overtures, Weiner allegedly wrote: "You will surely make noise when I take you (censored). I will tell you (censored)"

Responding to a message initiated by the woman, Weiner also sexted: "I like when you talk about (censored)."

The woman, who has volunteered as a Democratic campaign worker, said she never met the congressman.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

If he's talking about (censored)ing her (censored), then it's obvious his (censored) (censored) is really (censored). Stuff like all this (censored) (censored) is really getting to be (censored) (censored) (censored)!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Wish he wouldn't have waited a week before coming clean. I see why he wanted it to go away but he should have just confessed. It's doesn't seem to be much of a scandal to me. Sure his wife probably isn't too happy about it but that's between them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is what happens when people lie. The situation gets worst. I bet we are going to see more females coming out and talking about this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

This is what happens when people lie. The situation gets worst. I bet we are going to see more females coming out and talking about this.

Yep, pretty much. This is a case where the lie is worse than the crime itself. Still mind-numbingly stupid though. I'm on Facebook and Twitter, and it's pretty easy not to send pictures of my "ridiculous bulge" to people.

BANNED

Country

Ummm...I got sent some pictures of Weiner's weiner as well. Where can I sign up to tell my horrific story?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Wish he wouldn't have waited a week before coming clean. I see why he wanted it to go away but he should have just confessed. It's doesn't seem to be much of a scandal to me. Sure his wife probably isn't too happy about it but that's between them.

Lol, yeah there's no double standard when it comes to a Repub doing something stupid is there?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Lol, yeah there's no double standard when it comes to a Repub doing something stupid is there?

If this was a rep in the same situation I'd feel the same way. However, I'm sure there are many out there that wouldn't. I'm neither D or R so I don't blindly back someone because of their affiliation.

A lot of Dem politicians are asking for him to resign.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

If this was a rep in the same situation I'd feel the same way. However, I'm sure there are many out there that wouldn't. I'm neither D or R so I don't blindly back someone because of their affiliation.

A lot of Dem politicians are asking for him to resign.

Wasn't really talking about you specifically, sorry. I just find it ironic that a New York congressman takes a pic with no shirt and is gone .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Not a partisan issue. Just a pervert one.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast